Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, i never knew it was this bad... 09:07 - Jan 18 with 1587 viewsBluesquid

Check this out, Orange County...

Always money for War, Yes we can!

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:10 - Jan 18 with 1565 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They are always a few years ahead of us with this stuff.....we still have to go through the 'trailer park' evolutionary phase.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:15 - Jan 18 with 1559 viewsgiant_stow

What's happened? Is this because of the fires or just straight poverty?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 1551 viewsartsbossbeard

I was hoping to get my bearings and after 5mins The Angels stadium comes into view, so that is Anaheim.

Just the other side of the stadium is the Orange County Mall, which is a tribute to the American dream and just up the road from the mall, lives Mickey Mouse in Disneyland, LA.

There has always been a big homeless problem around the Santa Monica/Venice Beach but that really is a difficult watch.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:19 - Jan 18 with 1533 viewsartsbossbeard

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:15 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

I doubt it would be the fires, although I could well be wrong.

The fires were around the Yorba Linda/Brea area, so quite a way inland from there. Probably around 30 mins in a car.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:20 - Jan 18 with 1528 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:15 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

Leftover from the property crash of 2008. You can see how stuff like this plays to Trumps narrative that Obama’s cared more about people from “sh1thole” countries than American citizens.

Not that Trump cares any more for these people but it at least gives an answer to how Trump was able to get into power on an “America First” ticket.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:21]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:28 - Jan 18 with 1489 viewsgiant_stow

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:20 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

Leftover from the property crash of 2008. You can see how stuff like this plays to Trumps narrative that Obama’s cared more about people from “sh1thole” countries than American citizens.

Not that Trump cares any more for these people but it at least gives an answer to how Trump was able to get into power on an “America First” ticket.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:21]

Gawd. I had no idea it was that bad.

Edit: I've accidently copied the o's comment. Good comment op.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 9:29]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Wow, i never knew it was this bad... on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 1486 viewschicoazul

That's like the opening sequence on Half Life 3 or something, madness.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024