Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... 15:39 - Jan 28 with 2115 viewsPendejo

Did I see Jerry Thorpe there for a split second?

Anyone watching with access to pause and rewind able to confirm or dispel.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:23 - Jan 28 with 2076 viewsfactual_blue

There's certainly Ray Crawford and also the Town fans at Wembley.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 2071 viewsipswicholdboy

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:23 - Jan 28 by factual_blue

There's certainly Ray Crawford and also the Town fans at Wembley.

Yes it is but he is a yid
Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:43 - Jan 28 with 2050 viewsartsbossbeard

Wembley 78?

If so, yes.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 18:03 - Jan 28 with 1967 viewsfactual_blue

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:30 - Jan 28 by ipswicholdboy

A what?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:16 - Jan 28 with 1909 viewsITFC_Forever

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 16:30 - Jan 28 by ipswicholdboy

The Jerry Thorpe I know is a massive Town fan from back in the day and still is far as I know.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:19 - Jan 28 with 1906 views3_5_2

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:16 - Jan 28 by ITFC_Forever

The Jerry Thorpe I know is a massive Town fan from back in the day and still is far as I know.

Also a huge spurs fan

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:24 - Jan 28 with 1895 viewsartsbossbeard

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:16 - Jan 28 by ITFC_Forever

Same lad but he does go to Spurs games now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 20:01 - Jan 28 with 1870 viewsipswicholdboy

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:24 - Jan 28 by artsbossbeard

Same lad but he does go to Spurs games now.

Born in london. See him in town 2 years ago still a yid
Login to get fewer ads

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 20:19 - Jan 28 with 1858 viewstextbackup

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 19:19 - Jan 28 by 3_5_2

Also a huge spurs fan

From London and supports Spurs, moved to Ipswich and went to school here, follows and loves town as much as Spurs, but watches them more (wise choice)
Top bloke, so is his boy

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 20:34 - Jan 28 with 1828 viewsITFC_Forever

Match of the Day FA Cup opening sequence for Cardiff game... on 20:01 - Jan 28 by ipswicholdboy

Born in london. See him in town 2 years ago still a yid

Fair enough... don’t know him that well, but knew him from Sunday morning football and Town games and he’d always talk about away games from yester-year.

Didn’t know the Spurs connection.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024