Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got rejected 16:02 - Feb 6 with 31458 viewsHopelessRomantic

went for it with the friendzoned girl but she still wanted to be friends. New plan is to cut off contact, stop being friends - Come back ripped as hell and with a new attitude. It's one of my goals to pipe her at some point, you always want what you can't have!

Don't worry I won't be neglecting other woman in the meantime or obsessing over this girl but I like a challenge.

You guys think this would work?
Got rejected on 09:40 - Feb 8 with 1832 viewsHopelessRomantic

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 by itfcjoe

He said he is going to go away and come back, presumably this isn't going to happen over a 15 minute period.

He is going to go away for a while, come back and hope that at that point her feeling shave changed towards him - it won't be the first time if this happens to be a success.

That's exactly it, the plan is to cut off contact to pretty much none and only small talk if anything. Leave enough time that I put myself in a position where I can reset her feelings towards me (if I'm not being her friend any feelings are reset to 0 and the plan is this time is to turn her feelings into romantic ones rather than friends).

There is also the chance that perhaps she'll miss me because we are good friends that talk pretty much every day so if I suddenly go it might put me on her mind.

It may still not work but hey it's worth a try, in the meantime I've got two dates setup next week with other girls so still going strong.
Got rejected on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 1809 viewschicoazul

Got rejected on 09:40 - Feb 8 by HopelessRomantic

That's exactly it, the plan is to cut off contact to pretty much none and only small talk if anything. Leave enough time that I put myself in a position where I can reset her feelings towards me (if I'm not being her friend any feelings are reset to 0 and the plan is this time is to turn her feelings into romantic ones rather than friends).

There is also the chance that perhaps she'll miss me because we are good friends that talk pretty much every day so if I suddenly go it might put me on her mind.

It may still not work but hey it's worth a try, in the meantime I've got two dates setup next week with other girls so still going strong.

Ask yourself brother, do you want to be a soyboy or a total sick knt?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Got rejected on 10:09 - Feb 8 with 1778 viewsSeablu

Got rejected on 09:50 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

Just googled 'soyboy'
According to the Independent website:

'Outside far right communities, there isn’t much awareness of the term. But if soy boy goes the way of cuck, it could enter the mainstream before too long.'

Charming.
Got rejected on 10:47 - Feb 8 with 1760 viewsJ2BLUE

Got rejected on 09:40 - Feb 8 by HopelessRomantic

Perhaps withdraw slowly. Suddenly cutting off all contact might make you look a bit childish. Gradually dial down your interest until she notices.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got rejected on 10:50 - Feb 8 with 1745 viewsGlasgowBlue

Got rejected on 10:47 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

Perhaps withdraw slowly. Suddenly cutting off all contact might make you look a bit childish. Gradually dial down your interest until she notices.

"withdraw slowly."

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Got rejected on 10:52 - Feb 8 with 1743 viewsBackToRussia

Got rejected on 10:09 - Feb 8 by Seablu

Just googled 'soyboy'
According to the Independent website:

'Outside far right communities, there isn’t much awareness of the term. But if soy boy goes the way of cuck, it could enter the mainstream before too long.'

Charming.

Are you herbivore's wife or something?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Got rejected on 10:55 - Feb 8 with 1734 viewschicoazul

Slowly? The true alpha simply ignores her until her resistance burns away in the sun of his charisma.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Got rejected on 10:57 - Feb 8 with 1726 viewsjeera

Got rejected on 09:50 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

Talking of soy.

I bought some low salt soy sauce and it's disgusting.

What is the point of that tasteless crap?

Never again...

Anyway. Sorry. Carry on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Got rejected on 10:59 - Feb 8 with 1710 viewschicoazul

Got rejected on 10:57 - Feb 8 by jeera

Talking of soy.

I bought some low salt soy sauce and it's disgusting.

What is the point of that tasteless crap?

Never again...

Anyway. Sorry. Carry on.

It's like decaf coffee. Honestly, what's the point?

Got rejected on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 1696 viewsjeera

Got rejected on 10:59 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

It's like decaf coffee. Honestly, what's the point?

Yes. Having tried both, I tend to agree.

I'd rather live 10 mins less.

Got rejected on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 1696 viewsHopelessRomantic

I think your right, thanks for the advice. I'll stick to small talk and then let the conversations die into nothingness, have the break and then come back as the man of her dreams.
Got rejected on 11:07 - Feb 8 with 1685 viewschicoazul

Got rejected on 11:05 - Feb 8 by HopelessRomantic

I think your right, thanks for the advice. I'll stick to small talk and then let the conversations die into nothingness, have the break and then come back as the man of her dreams.

Don't even do that my dawgie. Go total no contact. Intrigue that HBB.

Got rejected on 11:13 - Feb 8 with 1678 viewsJ2BLUE

Got rejected on 11:05 - Feb 8 by HopelessRomantic

If this works, I want to be best man at your wedding.

I'll need a screen and an internet connection...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got rejected on 11:14 - Feb 8 with 1675 viewsjeera

Got rejected on 11:13 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

If this works, I want to be best man at your wedding.

I'll need a screen and an internet connection...

Maybe some gloves.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024