Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got rejected 16:02 - Feb 6 with 31408 viewsHopelessRomantic

went for it with the friendzoned girl but she still wanted to be friends. New plan is to cut off contact, stop being friends - Come back ripped as hell and with a new attitude. It's one of my goals to pipe her at some point, you always want what you can't have!

Don't worry I won't be neglecting other woman in the meantime or obsessing over this girl but I like a challenge.

You guys think this would work?
Got rejected on 16:23 - Feb 7 with 3082 viewsSeablu

Got rejected on 16:12 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

I know you can't see this but...

HE'S NOT REAL!!!!!

You as well?
Is there some sort of support group for div listees?
I'd be willing to make a small monthly contribution to cover expenses etc....
Got rejected on 16:25 - Feb 7 with 3070 viewsmonytowbray

Got rejected on 16:21 - Feb 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

Try asking Callis what he really looks for in a woman.....

I've already asked you to show us this comment that sounds so far from something I'd ever say it's ridiculous and you've still not bothered.

You have me confused for someone else or you are making things up.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Got rejected on 16:25 - Feb 7 with 3065 viewsmonytowbray

Got rejected on 16:18 - Feb 7 by giant_stow

Ah, I get it - you're double-bluffing the bluffing op - smooth!

Am I being whooshed here then or something?

TWTD never forgets…

Got rejected on 16:26 - Feb 7 with 3054 viewsSeablu

Got rejected on 16:21 - Feb 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

Try asking Callis what he really looks for in a woman.....

Definitely not meat.
Got rejected on 16:27 - Feb 7 with 3057 viewsmonytowbray

Got rejected on 16:19 - Feb 7 by itfcjoe

And even if it isn't a joke (which this whole thread is) does it matter - he obviously had wrong end of the stick, wanted something from the friendship that she didn't and now he knows he isn't doesn't want to be friends with her.

That he still wants to 'pipe' her is surely obvious. If you want to shag someone and they don't want to doesn't mean you stop wanting to, it just means you stop trying to!

"That he still wants to 'pipe' her is surely obvious. If you want to shag someone and they don't want to doesn't mean you stop wanting to, it just means you stop trying to!"

Where the hell does the OP imply that that? He says the opposite.

TWTD never forgets…

Got rejected on 16:27 - Feb 7 with 3053 viewsSpruceMoose

Got rejected on 16:23 - Feb 7 by Seablu

You as well?
Is there some sort of support group for div listees?
I'd be willing to make a small monthly contribution to cover expenses etc....

Seems like the div list should be renamed as the 'Waaaaah He Hurt My Feelings' list, or the "La La La La La He Disagreed With Me" list.

I swear down, some posters on here must only be able to see their own posts. Think they've even div listed Phil.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Got rejected on 16:29 - Feb 7 with 3050 viewsgiant_stow

Got rejected on 16:25 - Feb 7 by monytowbray

Am I being whooshed here then or something?

My guess is probably, but who knows.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 with 3032 viewsGlasgowBlue

Got rejected on 16:27 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Seems like the div list should be renamed as the 'Waaaaah He Hurt My Feelings' list, or the "La La La La La He Disagreed With Me" list.

I swear down, some posters on here must only be able to see their own posts. Think they've even div listed Phil.

Phil was the first on my list.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 with 3038 viewsitfcjoe

Got rejected on 16:27 - Feb 7 by monytowbray

"That he still wants to 'pipe' her is surely obvious. If you want to shag someone and they don't want to doesn't mean you stop wanting to, it just means you stop trying to!"

Where the hell does the OP imply that that? He says the opposite.

He said he is going to go away and come back, presumably this isn't going to happen over a 15 minute period.

He is going to go away for a while, come back and hope that at that point her feeling shave changed towards him - it won't be the first time if this happens to be a success.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Got rejected on 16:34 - Feb 7 with 3026 viewsSpruceMoose

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 by GlasgowBlue

Phil was the first on my list.

Not Gav? I admire your patience with that hoodlum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Got rejected on 16:37 - Feb 7 with 3022 viewsSwailsey

Got rejected on 16:34 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Not Gav? I admire your patience with that hoodlum.

Mark was the real issue.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Got rejected on 16:41 - Feb 7 with 3007 viewsSpruceMoose

Got rejected on 16:37 - Feb 7 by Swailsey

Mark was the real issue.

Plot twist, Mark is Blueas.

Got rejected on 16:45 - Feb 7 with 3005 viewsJ2BLUE

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 by itfcjoe

He said he is going to go away and come back, presumably this isn't going to happen over a 15 minute period.

He is going to go away for a while, come back and hope that at that point her feeling shave changed towards him - it won't be the first time if this happens to be a success.

It’s always worked for me. I go away, come back and they think I’m an even bigger tw@t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Got rejected on 16:48 - Feb 7 with 3000 viewsPJH

Got rejected on 16:33 - Feb 7 by itfcjoe

I think the 's' should be on the end of feeling and not at the start of have-or maybe not.
Got rejected on 16:48 - Feb 7 with 2998 viewsSwailsey

Got rejected on 16:41 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

Plot twist, Mark is Blueas.

Shots fired!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Got rejected on 17:21 - Feb 7 with 2961 viewschicoazul

This one has worked well Jerseys, my compliments.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 17:25 - Feb 7 with 2948 views_

Got rejected on 15:25 - Feb 7 by Swailsey

I think you're probably looking at this too hard mate, and this is coming from one of the board snowflakes.

Got rejected on 19:28 - Feb 7 with 2902 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:25 - Feb 7 by _

Apologies. Withdrawn.

Truly impaired.

Got rejected on 19:36 - Feb 7 with 2895 viewsSpruceMoose

Got rejected on 19:28 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

Apologies. Withdrawn.

I'm afraid we will have to dock 55 TWTD reward club member points for this transgression. This brings your grand total to: -55 TWTD Reward Points.

Got rejected on 19:39 - Feb 7 with 2891 viewsJ2BLUE

Got rejected on 19:36 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

I'm afraid we will have to dock 55 TWTD reward club member points for this transgression. This brings your grand total to: -55 TWTD Reward Points.

lol you collect points? I have a TWTD Black Card.

Truly impaired.

Got rejected on 19:47 - Feb 7 with 2878 viewsSpruceMoose

Got rejected on 19:39 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

lol you collect points? I have a TWTD Black Card.

Ah yes. I know about those. Underwritten by SpruceMoose Finance. I think your interest rate is about to shoot up to 4387%

Got rejected on 23:21 - Feb 7 with 2833 viewsElderGrizzly

Got rejected on 15:22 - Feb 7 by monytowbray

From what I gathered he's sacking her off from rejection but plans to go back later to try and "pipe" her. Doesn't sound much like a friendship to me. More someone getting the arse and not taking no for an answer.

His idea of coming back ripped for a "pipe" may be her idea of unwanted predatory and intimidating behaviour.

I'm starting to wonder how many people on this forum actually speak to women about these issues.

You could have left off the last three words tbh
Got rejected on 08:04 - Feb 8 with 2779 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think this is a pipe dream.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Got rejected on 08:14 - Feb 8 with 2772 viewsjeera

Got rejected on 08:04 - Feb 8 by BrixtonBlue

I think this is a pipe dream.

I used to smoke tobacco.

That shag stuff is overrated I can tell you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Got rejected on 08:23 - Feb 8 with 2767 viewsKieran_Knows

This thread is hilarious.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024