Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score 13:58 - Feb 18 with 2319 viewsParmigiano

I hope that late equaliser’s the nail in his coffin
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:07 - Feb 18 with 2172 viewsSporall

Interested in how you have concluded that was aimed at Town fans?
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:09 - Feb 18 with 2133 viewspointofblue

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:07 - Feb 18 by Sporall

To be fair he was looking in the direction of the visiting supporters but I guess he'll claim otherwise if asked, whether that was the case or not!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:09 - Feb 18 with 2128 viewssparks

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:07 - Feb 18 by Sporall

Where was the dugout in relation to the Ipswich fans. Because he clearly aimed it to the left hand end from where he was sitting.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:11 - Feb 18 with 2042 viewslazyblue

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:09 - Feb 18 by sparks

Where was the dugout in relation to the Ipswich fans. Because he clearly aimed it to the left hand end from where he was sitting.

It was obviously aimed at the away section sadly I feel.
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:11 - Feb 18 with 2022 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:09 - Feb 18 by sparks

That's where they were.

I was dubious but the more I see it.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 14:11]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:11 - Feb 18 with 2008 viewsgt81

The dugouts are the opposite side of where the visiting end is, so if he was looking left he would have been looking at the Town fans.
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 1928 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Man shouts f#ck off with eyes open shocker! So did I looking at the telly but I love my telly. Total non story (and he wasn't looking far enough left anyway)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 1848 viewsbraveblue

It was obvious. You can tell by who he was looking at!!!
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 1848 viewssparks

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:11 - Feb 18 by gt81

The dugouts are the opposite side of where the visiting end is, so if he was looking left he would have been looking at the Town fans.

Looks pretty clear- and full of agression of a sort you wouldnt expect if directed towards the opposition tbh.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:16 - Feb 18 with 1795 viewsjas0999

Generally consensus seems to be he was. Shame.
McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:18 - Feb 18 with 1748 viewsSomethingBlue

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:16 - Feb 18 by jas0999

Generally consensus seems to be he was. Shame.

Well that's that then, if consensus thinks it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:18 - Feb 18 with 1750 viewsRoyKeanesDog

At first I thought it was nothing but the only thing he can be looking at is the away end.

I don't think he did much wrong today though Mick.

Knudsen should've kept the ball in the 94th minute, Bart should've done better for the goal. We got complacent, and we shouldn't be spending the rest of the day feeling like we've lost.

Poll: Best Football Song

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:21 - Feb 18 with 1682 viewssparks

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:18 - Feb 18 by RoyKeanesDog

At first I thought it was nothing but the only thing he can be looking at is the away end.

I don't think he did much wrong today though Mick.

Knudsen should've kept the ball in the 94th minute, Bart should've done better for the goal. We got complacent, and we shouldn't be spending the rest of the day feeling like we've lost.

You cant outfight a team for 90 minutes without running out of steam. We went in negatively, matching their shape and removing all creativity from the side.

The long balls and the effort allowed us to edge the first half. However...

Our goal was literally the only chance we had int he second half- good set piece, but hardly deserved at that point.

McCarthy telling pswich fans to f*** off after we score on 14:21 - Feb 18 with 1680 viewsfranco

The bloke is a disgrace , I kin hate him so much .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024