Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14:23 - Feb 18 with 5325 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:29 - Feb 18 with 4458 viewsBlueBadger

We throw away, in the last minute, our best chance to win at Career Rud in over a decade and this what people choose to get upset about. People are weird.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 4452 viewschristiand

Once again real quality shown by our manager.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 14:33 - Feb 18 with 4434 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:30 - Feb 18 by christiand

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:35 - Feb 18 with 4422 viewspistonbroke

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:29 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

We throw away, in the last minute, our best chance to win at Career Rud in over a decade and this what people choose to get upset about. People are weird.

Not really , you don't bite the hand that feeds , the fans help pay McCarthy s wages , after that verbal outburst he should be sacked
on 14:35 - Feb 18 with 4414 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:35 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

Not really , you don't bite the hand that feeds , the fans help pay McCarthy s wages , after that verbal outburst he should be sacked

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:36 - Feb 18 with 4408 viewsLankHenners

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:29 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

Quite, allow me to copy and paste my comment from another thread:

Ridiculous, yet sadly predictable, that so many have seemingly forgotten there was a game of football on today, instead desperately falling over themselves to paint themselves a victim in order to abuse the manager once again. Utterly, utterly pathetic.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 14:39 - Feb 18 with 4388 viewschristiand

on 14:33 - Feb 18 by _

Lets be honest Libero, first half we were the better team but just didn't capitalise on our chances - so well done MM in his selection and the way the lads played. Second half, Norwich were never going to play as poorly and upped their game and deserved the point on the balance of play, although that hurt to admit.

Nevertheless, MM's reaction to our goal towards his own supporters is just deplorable. Rise above it MM take the satisfaction from the score (at the time) and your team selection let that speak for yourself, you look a bit silly now with Norwich's late equaliser.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 14:41]

on 14:42 - Feb 18 with 4358 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 14:39 - Feb 18 by christiand

Lets be honest Libero, first half we were the better team but just didn't capitalise on our chances - so well done MM in his selection and the way the lads played. Second half, Norwich were never going to play as poorly and upped their game and deserved the point on the balance of play, although that hurt to admit.

Nevertheless, MM's reaction to our goal towards his own supporters is just deplorable. Rise above it MM take the satisfaction from the score (at the time) and your team selection let that speak for yourself, you look a bit silly now with Norwich's late equaliser.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 14:41]

Login to get fewer ads

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:45 - Feb 18 with 4342 viewsnshearman1

on 14:42 - Feb 18 by _

I agree with most of this, but in the end Mick should never have allowed this debate to even take place. He seems incapable of not winding up at least a significant minority of our own fans when we need - he needs - us all to be pulling together.
on 14:46 - Feb 18 with 4314 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:45 - Feb 18 by nshearman1

I agree with most of this, but in the end Mick should never have allowed this debate to even take place. He seems incapable of not winding up at least a significant minority of our own fans when we need - he needs - us all to be pulling together.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:49 - Feb 18 with 4283 viewspeterleeblue

any way it looked like "F****n Get in" to me. I may be wrong though.
Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 4266 viewsSomethingBlue

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:30 - Feb 18 by christiand

Correct — he set us up perfectly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 4261 viewsnshearman1

on 14:46 - Feb 18 by _

No I'm not. I'm saying that kind of reaction - whatever it was - spurred and encoraged some excited fans to debate it. Which creates more trouble. He could have done a Sir Alf.
on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 4251 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:53 - Feb 18 by nshearman1

No I'm not. I'm saying that kind of reaction - whatever it was - spurred and encoraged some excited fans to debate it. Which creates more trouble. He could have done a Sir Alf.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:59 - Feb 18 with 4234 viewsmagic

Well said. The abuse he cops considering what he has done for us over the last 5 seasons on what could only be called a "shoestring budget" is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

If he had been given a big budget i would perhaps be more inclined to expect more.

I truly hope Mick and Terry move on, not because they have under performed but simply because they do not deserve the level of abuse and disrespect thrown at them by the minority of abusive and frankly embarrassing so called fans.
on 15:00 - Feb 18 with 4219 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 14:59 - Feb 18 by magic

Well said. The abuse he cops considering what he has done for us over the last 5 seasons on what could only be called a "shoestring budget" is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

If he had been given a big budget i would perhaps be more inclined to expect more.

I truly hope Mick and Terry move on, not because they have under performed but simply because they do not deserve the level of abuse and disrespect thrown at them by the minority of abusive and frankly embarrassing so called fans.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:12 - Feb 18 with 4196 viewschristiand

We were the home team last week against Burton and it was still Bart that was the busier keeper. Norwich were the better side Libero in the second half by a clear distance, look at the saves Bart had to make and how deep we were defending at times on the edge of our box mostly.

My issue with MM's reaction is he could have faced any stand to make that outburst but he chooses to face his own supporters to make his thoughts known, its just classless and uncouth. It's not about being offended, but behaving in a manner in keeping with his position just poor judgement.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 4172 viewsnshearman1

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:12 - Feb 18 by christiand

We were the home team last week against Burton and it was still Bart that was the busier keeper. Norwich were the better side Libero in the second half by a clear distance, look at the saves Bart had to make and how deep we were defending at times on the edge of our box mostly.

My issue with MM's reaction is he could have faced any stand to make that outburst but he chooses to face his own supporters to make his thoughts known, its just classless and uncouth. It's not about being offended, but behaving in a manner in keeping with his position just poor judgement.

This was the point I was trying to make. And if Mick is in a 'no-win' situation, even more reason to contain himself.
on 15:37 - Feb 18 with 4128 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:12 - Feb 18 by christiand

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:46 - Feb 18 with 4103 viewschristiand

on 15:37 - Feb 18 by _

Watch it back Libero, clear as day. Not 'over egging' not when the majority of comments on here accept that Norwich were the better side in the second half.

on 15:47 - Feb 18 with 4099 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at "us" :'( on 15:46 - Feb 18 by christiand

Watch it back Libero, clear as day. Not 'over egging' not when the majority of comments on here accept that Norwich were the better side in the second half.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 17:26 - Feb 18 with 4012 viewstractorboy1978

on 14:33 - Feb 18 by _

Don't you think it is really sad that we are conditioned to believe our only hope of beating our rivals is by making it scrappy and a battle with our more exciting attacking players on the bench? I do personally. i watched the Sky team tug themselves off over Maddison whilst our player who can turn a game on its head, go past a few and stick one in from 25 yards watched from the sidelines.

As far as the Mick thing goes, it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I don't agree with the chants aimed at him (particularly on derby day) but when the manager's first thought is to aim a "f**k off" at the fans after going 1-0 up, it is clearly wrong. It re-affirms that the relationship is beyond repair and frankly poisonous at the moment.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 17:28]
on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 3992 views_

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 17:26 - Feb 18 by tractorboy1978

Don't you think it is really sad that we are conditioned to believe our only hope of beating our rivals is by making it scrappy and a battle with our more exciting attacking players on the bench? I do personally. i watched the Sky team tug themselves off over Maddison whilst our player who can turn a game on its head, go past a few and stick one in from 25 yards watched from the sidelines.

As far as the Mick thing goes, it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I don't agree with the chants aimed at him (particularly on derby day) but when the manager's first thought is to aim a "f**k off" at the fans after going 1-0 up, it is clearly wrong. It re-affirms that the relationship is beyond repair and frankly poisonous at the moment.

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 3962 viewstractorboy1978

on 17:30 - Feb 18 by _

Mick does think that is our only hope, hence why he did it. I thought first half we did well, we pressed high, didn't let them settle and had a couple of half chances. It was always going to be tough to keep that tempo up and Norwich were obviously going to come out stronger in the second half. We did nothing to try and change the course of the game. We didn't try and give them anything to think about. Worrying about the opposition more than trying to worry them ourselves.

Re Celina, no he isn't. However, he is our player that can get on the ball and carry us up the pitch and pull something out of nothing.

Re Mick, I think it is abundantly clear. He shouts it towards the away end with real anger and purpose.
Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 17:46 - Feb 18 with 3939 viewsjontysnut

Mick McCarthy say's a naughty word and it might have been directed at on 17:26 - Feb 18 by tractorboy1978

its like a loveless marriage where small things result in disproportionate rows. It usually ends in tears.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024