Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember that terrible season we had last season? 21:57 - Feb 21 with 3378 viewsRenegade_Statman

Well after 33 games....

2016-17 - 13th

2017-18 - 14th

When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts, like a bad debt that you can't pay

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 22:36 - Feb 21 with 3134 viewsBluefish

We will never again sink to the depths of roy keane though. The worst thing to ever happen to this club. We may never recover from his mess and no supporter would ever accept him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 22:38 - Feb 21 with 3112 viewsRenegade_Statman

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 22:36 - Feb 21 by Bluefish

We will never again sink to the depths of roy keane though. The worst thing to ever happen to this club. We may never recover from his mess and no supporter would ever accept him.

We'd certainly not see Mick McCarthy bottom of the table as Ipswich manager.

When you sleep I will creep into your thoughts, like a bad debt that you can't pay

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 22:41 - Feb 21 with 3051 viewspointofblue

Four points better of at this stage compared to last year but the gap is closing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 23:07 - Feb 21 with 2896 viewsHessleblue

33 points from last 29 league games is worse form than last season. Only 9 wins in that time.
Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 2862 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never a truer words said. I'd rather we be a bit sh*t than be a bit sh*t with a psychotic head case in charge. Mick's a thousand times better, even if it looks like his time is up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:06 - Feb 22 with 2718 viewstextbackup

Correct me if im wrong, but he went a long time back? obviously dogsht, but you'd rather start an argument over him than the here and now?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:27 - Feb 22 with 2658 viewsBLUEBEAT

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:06 - Feb 22 by textbackup

Correct me if im wrong, but he went a long time back? obviously dogsht, but you'd rather start an argument over him than the here and now?

But it’s a massive example of how clueless our owner is. Can’t think of a more mismatched manager who could have been appointed to ITFC.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:42 - Feb 22 with 2637 viewstextbackup

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:27 - Feb 22 by BLUEBEAT

But it’s a massive example of how clueless our owner is. Can’t think of a more mismatched manager who could have been appointed to ITFC.

agree

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 05:44 - Feb 22 with 2507 viewstiptreeblue

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:42 - Feb 22 by textbackup

agree

I agree, but it`s still a clever way of deflecting the conversation away from how bad we are at the moment
Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 05:50 - Feb 22 with 2500 viewspowinswitch

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 05:44 - Feb 22 by tiptreeblue

I agree, but it`s still a clever way of deflecting the conversation away from how bad we are at the moment

Delete the word clever and I agree
Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 06:18 - Feb 22 with 2470 viewstiptreeblue

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 05:50 - Feb 22 by powinswitch

Delete the word clever and I agree

i added that word as an afterthought as well lol
Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 07:40 - Feb 22 with 2336 viewsbluehook

What’s he got to do with our current plight?
Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 10:16 - Feb 22 with 2113 viewshampstead_blue

Trump would call that 'fake news'.......

I'd call it progress, but I am high on early grey.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 10:27 - Feb 22 with 2075 viewsSuperfrans

Remember that terrible season we had last season? on 00:27 - Feb 22 by BLUEBEAT

Obviously, Keane was terrible manager here. But why do you think he was a mismatch for us?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024