Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen 17:55 - Feb 24 with 3671 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BUT.. today’s win puts us 6 points off. Plus we still have Bristol City to play.

6 points ain’t a big enough gap to definitely say it’s season over.

Which keeps our season alive for another week..

BELIEVE!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:38 - Feb 24 with 3139 viewsBenters2

13th.
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:40 - Feb 24 with 3132 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:38 - Feb 24 by Benters2

13th.

And yet still only 6 points off..

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:41 - Feb 24 with 3124 viewsjas0999

Good win today, but overall we aren’t good enough. Mid table. 12th. 10th would be decent.
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 3018 viewsPinewoodblue

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:41 - Feb 24 by jas0999

Good win today, but overall we aren’t good enough. Mid table. 12th. 10th would be decent.

We have lost twice as many games as teams in top six. Realistically 7th is highest we can achieve.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:31 - Feb 24 with 3008 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:41 - Feb 24 by jas0999

decent? yeah brilliant that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:34 - Feb 24 with 2995 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:31 - Feb 24 by textbackup

decent? yeah brilliant that

Top 10 on a budget of 18th is decent definitely.

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:40 - Feb 24 with 2976 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:34 - Feb 24 by The_Romford_Blue

don't fall in the trap mate, a better football coach could get these players achieving more. please please wake up and see this. mick McCarthy is not and never will be the absolute best we can hope for.

I could only afford an 80k house on my first budget many year back, got it, done it up over time, and in the end sold for a profit. I made it better than it originally was. see where im going with that

(* before any drip says, I clearly know it isn't the same fcking thing, just a rough way of explaining it)

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 2948 viewsLeoMuff

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:40 - Feb 24 by textbackup

don't fall in the trap mate, a better football coach could get these players achieving more. please please wake up and see this. mick McCarthy is not and never will be the absolute best we can hope for.

I could only afford an 80k house on my first budget many year back, got it, done it up over time, and in the end sold for a profit. I made it better than it originally was. see where im going with that

(* before any drip says, I clearly know it isn't the same fcking thing, just a rough way of explaining it)

No ones saying it’s not possible for someone to make us better, what most are saying is MM has done a decent job considering, and doesn’t deserve the stick you and others give him draw or lose.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:53 - Feb 24 with 2934 viewsBluefish

That's not the same thing mate

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:58 - Feb 24 with 2912 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He should go because the footballs boring and the fans are leaving in drones.

Results wise, I expect it to get far worse. But it appears so many see Mick as a bigger problem than Evans which is absolutely not how it should be.

Evans Out!

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:04 - Feb 24 with 2903 viewsWD19

Did you not a see the state of the place when Paul Jewell was finally evicted and the locks changed?
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:06 - Feb 24 with 2895 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:50 - Feb 24 by LeoMuff

No ones saying it’s not possible for someone to make us better, what most are saying is MM has done a decent job considering, and doesn’t deserve the stick you and others give him draw or lose.

many have said hes the only person that could achieve this "who else could do this job"... seen that on here??

and yes, yes he does.

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:08 - Feb 24 with 2886 viewsVaughan8

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 18:40 - Feb 24 by The_Romford_Blue

And yet still only 6 points off..

6 points but a lot of places. Keep telling yourself and you might believe it.....

Edit. I hope I'm wrong. I can't cant see us getting past all those teams.

Win 3 or 4 in a row then maybe we can start to believe. One win doesn't make us a changed team
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 21:10]
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:12 - Feb 24 with 2861 viewsLeoMuff

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:06 - Feb 24 by textbackup

many have said hes the only person that could achieve this "who else could do this job"... seen that on here??

and yes, yes he does.

So what league position would you be happy with ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 2846 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:08 - Feb 24 by Vaughan8

6 points but a lot of places. Keep telling yourself and you might believe it.....

Edit. I hope I'm wrong. I can't cant see us getting past all those teams.

Win 3 or 4 in a row then maybe we can start to believe. One win doesn't make us a changed team
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 21:10]

I can’t see it happening either.

But the fact that it’s still a small possibility is enough for me to cling onto to keep buying the train tickets to games.

Of our last 12 games, I’ll be at 11 of them. Only Hillsbrough midweek I can’t do. The thought f doing these games is far more enticing if we have something to play for. So I’ll continue to believe that it’s just about possible.

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:57 - Feb 24 with 2768 viewsPinewoodblue

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:34 - Feb 24 by The_Romford_Blue

QPR, Burton, Norwich, Cardiff. Just four games, since Christmas where we have dropped points and if we hadn't town would currently be in a play off spot.

It really is a case of if only. Crazy when you think how disgruntled a significant part of the fan base is with the style of play.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:04 - Feb 24 with 2753 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:04 - Feb 24 by WD19

Did you not a see the state of the place when Paul Jewell was finally evicted and the locks changed?

lol, like that

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:06 - Feb 24 with 2744 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 21:12 - Feb 24 by LeoMuff

So what league position would you be happy with ?

well considering anything below 6th means you don't have a chance at going up, I think i'll go for 6th and above, you know, to get in the playoffs.
what a strange question

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:07 - Feb 24 with 2739 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 20:53 - Feb 24 by Bluefish

That's not the same thing mate

wheres that abuse button

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 2733 viewsBluefish

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:06 - Feb 24 by textbackup

well considering anything below 6th means you don't have a chance at going up, I think i'll go for 6th and above, you know, to get in the playoffs.
what a strange question

Happy with going through play offs?? Ffs show some ambition! Do you not know who we are? A decent coach would win the league

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:30 - Feb 24 with 2695 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:08 - Feb 24 by Bluefish

Happy with going through play offs?? Ffs show some ambition! Do you not know who we are? A decent coach would win the league

look im just happy being a tractor boy and watching my super blues. go buy the club if you aren't happy. 18th budget and you want top 2, be careful what you wish for

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:31 - Feb 24 with 2692 viewsmichaeldownunder

A fit midfield would have got us in the playoffs, so to get anywhere near, tenth or above is a result for this season
Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:33 - Feb 24 with 2689 viewstextbackup

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:31 - Feb 24 by michaeldownunder

A fit midfield would have got us in the playoffs, so to get anywhere near, tenth or above is a result for this season

HOW MANY FCKIN SEASONS DO WE NEED TO BLAME INJURIES???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THE SAME FCKING THINGS WILL BE BEING SAID THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:35 - Feb 24 with 2678 viewsBluefish

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:30 - Feb 24 by textbackup

look im just happy being a tractor boy and watching my super blues. go buy the club if you aren't happy. 18th budget and you want top 2, be careful what you wish for

Top 2? The day we start settling for 2nd is the day I stop coming back

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:43 - Feb 24 with 2660 viewsmichaeldownunder

Of course playoffs isn’t likely to happen on 22:33 - Feb 24 by textbackup

HOW MANY FCKIN SEASONS DO WE NEED TO BLAME INJURIES???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THE SAME FCKING THINGS WILL BE BEING SAID THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

I am talking about this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024