Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? 15:14 - Mar 9 with 4658 viewsmonytowbray

I fully recommend the Big Stack.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

on 15:17 - Mar 9 with 4646 views_

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:18 - Mar 9 with 4642 viewsmonytowbray

on 15:17 - Mar 9 by _

Not had it but heard good things. I'm all about that Big Stack though!

TWTD never forgets…

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 4621 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Great photobomb in the back there

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:46 - Mar 9 with 4615 viewsSWGF

Apropos of nothing, I had a Linda McCartney pie the other day. It tasted of very little.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:53 - Mar 9 with 4601 viewsReuser_is_God

I walked passed it a few weeks back & it was the busiest of all the food stalls.

I went Bella Napoli for a meat feast Calzone.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:55 - Mar 9 with 4593 viewshype313

on 15:17 - Mar 9 by _

Looks rank to me, and I'm concerned about what goes in the special sauce.

Prefer to walk another 300 yards to LTB.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:56 - Mar 9 with 4588 viewsHopelessRomantic

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:53 - Mar 9 by Reuser_is_God

I walked passed it a few weeks back & it was the busiest of all the food stalls.

Meat feast calzone sounds delicious. Usually go for the carbonara with added chicken but might have to try that.
Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:57 - Mar 9 with 4582 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:53 - Mar 9 by Reuser_is_God

Haven’t been into Town to buy lunch for a while - is the Caribbean stand that does goat curry still there? Delightful

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:01 - Mar 9 with 4576 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:46 - Mar 9 by SWGF

Apropos of nothing, I had a Linda McCartney pie the other day. It tasted of very little.

You mean you don’t find soil mould Fusarium venenatum (strain PTA-2684) all that appetising? How strange.
Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:03 - Mar 9 with 4566 viewsReuser_is_God

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:57 - Mar 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Haven’t been into Town to buy lunch for a while - is the Caribbean stand that does goat curry still there? Delightful

On occasions yes, Manna Grill I think it’s called.

They’re on FB & always announce when they’re coming to Ipswich.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:06 - Mar 9 with 4548 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:03 - Mar 9 by Reuser_is_God

On occasions yes, Manna Grill I think it’s called.

They’re on FB & always announce when they’re coming to Ipswich.

Good info - cheers

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:06 - Mar 9 with 4549 viewsartsbossbeard

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:55 - Mar 9 by hype313

I had the Big Smoke pre Tim Vine the other night. Twas a taste sensation.

Washed down with a Brooklyn Brewery Dark Lager.

9.67687/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 17:46 - Mar 9 with 4488 viewsSWGF

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:01 - Mar 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

You mean you don’t find soil mould Fusarium venenatum (strain PTA-2684) all that appetising? How strange.

You've eaten my wife's cooking before, then?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 18:28 - Mar 9 with 4452 viewsSwailsey

Yep - the Big Mac and chicken pops are amazing.

There’s several non-veggies who go at my work each week.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 19:04 - Mar 9 with 4422 viewsmonytowbray

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 18:28 - Mar 9 by Swailsey

Yep - the Big Mac and chicken pops are amazing.

There’s several non-veggies who go at my work each week.

The bassist in my band who is a conscious eater but still has the odd bit of meat went before the Steamboat weekender the other day and enjoyed it.

TWTD never forgets…

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 19:05 - Mar 9 with 4421 viewsmonytowbray

If Sparks or Stokie catch you posting about eating meat in a thread about vegan food they are going to have your balls for breakfast. Extremist meat eater hijacking the thread!

TWTD never forgets…

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 19:12 - Mar 9 with 4409 viewsmonytowbray

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 16:01 - Mar 9 by FrowsyArmLarry

Meh.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/004/X6533E/X6533E01.htm

TWTD never forgets…

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 20:01 - Mar 9 with 4375 viewsJ2BLUE

'Homemade tofu omelette with a soya sausage in a bagel'

Where do I sign up?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 20:33 - Mar 9 with 4356 views_

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 15:55 - Mar 9 by hype313

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 22:12 - Mar 9 with 4296 viewsSwansea_Blue

I did.

This is me before

and this is me after

Tasty though!

In all seriousness, I booked a vegan burger van for a European project I organised a few years back. It was delicious and went down a storm. We've been largely vegetarian for the last year as the missus went veggie as part of a TV programme she fronted. In the autumn we had a barbeque and I made some 'real' burgers for the guests; the fat and smell than came out of them made me want to . You don't realize how disgusting meat is until you keep off it for a while. I'd like to try cutting out dairy, but haven't been organised enough to manage it yet (from what I've read, people can feel better off dairy than they do off meat).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has anyone else actually given the TFI Vegan van a go yet? on 11:24 - Mar 10 with 4162 viewssolemio

Unrelated really, but if you're ever in Ljubljana there is a most wonderful vegan restaurant/cafe there. We're not vegans or even veggies. We went there 3 or 4 times just because the food tasted so good.

Can't remember what we had, mind you!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024