Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38529 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 20:05 - Mar 23 with 1935 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:23 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

I'll take that as a no then.

If it helps, I can confirm that I think the guy who killed people in France is far worse than the racists at the FLA

Glad you said that.

I just couldn't be sure. So difficult to work these things out.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 05:54 - Mar 24 with 1793 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:09 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

The fact that you lot are more offended by the FLA than what happened in France today speaks volumes.

Utter fckwits

This board is strange at times i will give you that.

You get a group of lads carrying flags they get branded racists straight away on here.

(See also ex service men bound to be wrong'uns etc)

Yet you get a terrorist blowing people up or shooting people,look at ny tube train bomber thread,the good old boy who came in from Calias on the back of a lorry,this country gave him shelter and care,how did he repay us? By wanting to kill as many of us as possible.

The brains on here penned a book about how this all goes back to the crusades etc and how it was his right to fight,fk the poor innocents her tried to kill,many who were burnt and hurt in a panic to get off the train.

No wonder they all love Jezza he also hates our once beautiful country and the average person who is working for a living.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:02 - Mar 24 with 1834 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 05:54 - Mar 24 by Benters2

You get a group of lads carrying flags they get branded racists straight away on here.

Yet you get a terrorist blowing people up or shooting people,look at ny tube train bomber thread,the good old boy who came in from Calias on the back of a lorry,this country gave him shelter and care,how did he repay us? By wanting to kill as many of us as possible.

The brains on here penned a book about how this all goes back to the crusades etc and how it was his right to fight,fk the poor innocents her tried to kill,many who were burnt and hurt in a panic to get off the train.

No wonder they all love Jezza he also hates our once beautiful country and the average person who is working for a living.

You're so wrong I don't know where to start.

But you evidently care more about your silly opinions than the truth.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:15 - Mar 24 with 1754 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:02 - Mar 24 by Darth_Koont

You're so wrong I don't know where to start.

But you evidently care more about your silly opinions than the truth.

Here he is Mr.I M Always Right.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:26 - Mar 24 with 1787 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:15 - Mar 24 by Benters2

Here he is Mr.I M Always Right.

You've just invented a load of made-up opinions to argue against. And even then you struggle.

Where has anyone said any of this stuff? Show me a single post that backs any part of this up.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:54 - Mar 24 with 1722 viewstcblue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:26 - Mar 24 by Darth_Koont

You've just invented a load of made-up opinions to argue against. And even then you struggle.

Where has anyone said any of this stuff? Show me a single post that backs any part of this up.

Why are you still thinking Benters has any capacity for cognitive dissonance?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 07:07 - Mar 24 with 1708 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:54 - Mar 24 by tcblue

balls
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 07:34 - Mar 24 with 1691 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 06:54 - Mar 24 by tcblue

I'd like to believe he's confused and ignorant rather than a small-minded liar who posts rubbish to try and troll everyone. But he's probably somewhere in between.

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 07:46 - Mar 24 with 1674 viewsvapour_trail

Hahaha. You bellend.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:08 - Mar 24 with 1617 viewsnoggin

Bloody British lorry drivers, taking money from desperate refugees, to drive them through the tunnel.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024