Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38537 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:29 - Mar 21 with 11940 viewsm14_blue

Libtard sbowflake.

You're basically the same as Abu Hamza. Thank the lord for our Tommy and his heroic, not racist at all, followers.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:31 - Mar 21 with 11932 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even though I’ve been active for nearly a year now, I still can’t work out what they are actually trying to achieve.

What effect do they think a protest march will actually have on terrorists? I can’t imagine a Bin Ladsn wannabe seeing a load of p1ssheads marching through London and thinking ‘ooh actually I won’t blow myself and everyone around me up now in case I anger the FLA’. It’s bonkers.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:34 - Mar 21 with 11915 viewsm14_blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:31 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Even though I’ve been active for nearly a year now, I still can’t work out what they are actually trying to achieve.

What effect do they think a protest march will actually have on terrorists? I can’t imagine a Bin Ladsn wannabe seeing a load of p1ssheads marching through London and thinking ‘ooh actually I won’t blow myself and everyone around me up now in case I anger the FLA’. It’s bonkers.

These are the people who poured scorn on the candlelit vigils in the wake of the Manchester bombing.

And then decided to march down the street with a load of flowers arranged in the colours of their favourite football team....
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:34 - Mar 21 with 11913 viewsJ2BLUE

I despise how they have hijacked our sport for their stupid name.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 17:10 - Mar 21 with 11849 viewsDarth_Koont

It's about them, race, pride and nationalism.

They're the sort who'd be lost without the occasional terrorist to rail against. And it's absolutely no coincidence it's fuelled by chubby men who are getting old and feeling less and less relevant.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:39 - Mar 21 with 11721 viewsgrimboy

Their probably thinking the same about you.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:41 - Mar 21 with 11715 viewsDanTheMan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:39 - Mar 21 by grimboy

*They're.

And I'm pretty sure they can't think, otherwise they would not be in the group.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:42 - Mar 21 with 11703 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:39 - Mar 21 by grimboy

Lol

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:43 - Mar 21 with 11682 viewsArcher4721

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:34 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

I despise how they have hijacked our sport for their stupid name.

TBF Most of them were going to football matches long before you were born.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:46 - Mar 21 with 11690 viewslocalboy78

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:43 - Mar 21 by Archer4721

TBF Most of them were going to football matches long before you were born.

How does that change what he said?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:48 - Mar 21 with 11664 viewsArcher4721

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:46 - Mar 21 by localboy78

How does that change what he said?

They've hardly hijacked it then have they. It seems it's always been there festering.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:49 - Mar 21 with 11678 viewsFreddies_Ears

They got outed as right wing extremists the other day.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:52 - Mar 21 with 11669 viewsBlueBadger

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:29 - Mar 21 by m14_blue

Libtard sbowflake.

You're basically the same as Abu Hamza. Thank the lord for our Tommy and his heroic, not racist at all, followers.

Tommy was demonstrating the highest possible level of patriotism when he went out to Poland to hang around with a load of foreign nazis for remembrance weekend back in November.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:55 - Mar 21 with 11653 viewsSwansea_Blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:49 - Mar 21 by Freddies_Ears

They got outed as right wing extremists the other day.

That's probably only just right of centre. Lib Dems are practically considered communists these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:48 - Mar 21 with 11568 viewsBlueBadger

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 17:10 - Mar 21 by Darth_Koont

It's about them, race, pride and nationalism.

They're the sort who'd be lost without the occasional terrorist to rail against. And it's absolutely no coincidence it's fuelled by chubby men who are getting old and feeling less and less relevant.

They have 'England' tattooed on their arms mainly in case they get lost.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:51 - Mar 21 with 11558 viewswkj

Almost as pointless as sticking ITFC related stickers up in London, which will never be seen by the people we want to send a message to

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:55 - Mar 21 with 11546 viewsJ2BLUE

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:48 - Mar 21 by Archer4721

They've hardly hijacked it then have they. It seems it's always been there festering.

It's nothing to do with football. They have hijacked it. Your points make no sense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 05:43 - Mar 22 with 11381 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:55 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

It's nothing to do with football. They have hijacked it. Your points make no sense.

Why are you so worried about it?
Here he is! on 06:49 - Mar 22 with 11332 viewstcblue

(pic of Benters' bike)
Here he is! on 06:52 - Mar 22 with 11322 viewsBenters2

Here he is! on 06:49 - Mar 22 by tcblue

(pic of Benters' bike)

What is?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:17 - Mar 22 with 11237 viewsDanTheMan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 05:43 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Why are you so worried about it?

Probably doesn't want the thing he likes to be associated with a bunch of bell ends?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:23 - Mar 22 with 11224 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:17 - Mar 22 by DanTheMan

Probably doesn't want the thing he likes to be associated with a bunch of bell ends?

Agreed. Luckily most people can recognise them for the daft racists and misguided followers they are.

But the further they're kept away from football and being legitimised by everyday life the better.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:50 - Mar 22 with 11187 viewsSlartibartfast

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:23 - Mar 22 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Luckily most people can recognise them for the daft racists and misguided followers they are.

But the further they're kept away from football and being legitimised by everyday life the better.

I`m not sure you can brand people as racist because they are protesting against terrorism as such. I suppose the key question is : "would these same people be out demonstrating if the country was undergoing a wave of attacks against the Islamic community"? Not sure if race comes into it anyway. It`s more about religion.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:58 - Mar 22 with 11169 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:50 - Mar 22 by Slartibartfast

I`m not sure you can brand people as racist because they are protesting against terrorism as such. I suppose the key question is : "would these same people be out demonstrating if the country was undergoing a wave of attacks against the Islamic community"? Not sure if race comes into it anyway. It`s more about religion.

They are racists. The answer you have given is the same weasel words we heard from some on here as an excuse for anti semitism.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 09:02 - Mar 22 with 11170 viewsartsbossbeard

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:50 - Mar 22 by Slartibartfast

I know a fair few of the Ipswich lot who went on the march(es).

Most I'd class as 'good ol' boys' who genuinely believe that they are making a difference. Rightly or wrongly.

I also know 3 people with far right views who were also in attendance.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024