Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST prices 11:15 - Mar 26 with 2002 viewsSourdoughBlue

A reduction is good. May not be crucial for many but it is a positive gesture. But then keeping the post deadline prices the same is ridiculous. Is the Club trying to "reach out" to early bird fans or everybody? Will we know the manager by 30 April?
ME Group is a large international business where you might expect some skills, experience, intelligence etc to be brought to bear on an individual business like the Club. It's not very impressive is it?
ST prices on 11:40 - Mar 26 with 1969 viewsSourdoughBlue

Perhaps all this just indicates that the Club is not very important in the whole scheme of things for ME Group? If it was perhaps some greater amount of thought would be applied, assuming that they have this in house?
ST prices on 11:44 - Mar 26 with 1962 viewschicoazul

You're acting like everything Evans has ever done for the club hasn't been bad with one exception. You should never be surprised by incompetence when it's backed up by a decade of history.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

ST prices on 11:58 - Mar 26 with 1948 viewsDurovigutum

I have been to three games this season, probably managed the same last season. I've picked terrible games, Burton, Rotherham, but also some decent, Brighton at home the season they went up sticks out. I live the West side of Cambridgeshire so it's 80 minutes to drive across and the kids are 7 and 6 so time isn't always available.

I've never bought a season ticket, but thought about it for the 16/17 season.

I'm now thinking about one for 18/19. My 7 year old will be 8, loves his football and it's a decent "father and son" activity. His younger brother isn't really interested in football, but we can buy another ticket if he (and the Mrs) wants to come on occasions. The prices, when divided by 12, aren't much more than paying for Sky Sports and I've hardly watched that this season either. Even going to one game a month makes it cheaper than buying on the door.

Am I mad?
ST prices on 12:03 - Mar 26 with 1939 viewsdusseldorf_blue

ST prices on 11:58 - Mar 26 by Durovigutum

I have been to three games this season, probably managed the same last season. I've picked terrible games, Burton, Rotherham, but also some decent, Brighton at home the season they went up sticks out. I live the West side of Cambridgeshire so it's 80 minutes to drive across and the kids are 7 and 6 so time isn't always available.

I'm now thinking about one for 18/19. My 7 year old will be 8, loves his football and it's a decent "father and son" activity. His younger brother isn't really interested in football, but we can buy another ticket if he (and the Mrs) wants to come on occasions. The prices, when divided by 12, aren't much more than paying for Sky Sports and I've hardly watched that this season either. Even going to one game a month makes it cheaper than buying on the door.

Am I mad?

Go for it!

When I first moved to Germany, 2002, I kept my season ticket for 3 seasons. Could only make roughly one game a month, but was happy I did.

I would now consider getting one
ST prices on 12:07 - Mar 26 with 1935 viewsWD19

'Everybody' can be an 'early bird fan', so by definition this reaches out to everybody.

I imagine it is very important for the manager to have a good understanding as to what his available budget is as early as possible.....so it is in the best interests of ITFC to ensure there are as many 'early bids' and as few 'latecomers' as possible.

People will find a reason to moan though.
ST prices on 12:16 - Mar 26 with 1925 viewsScuzzer

"Q. What happens if I do not purchase before the early bird deadline but do purchase after?
A. Prices then revert to the same as the post-early prices for the current season (2017-18). " Surely that then means Season Tickets are NOT reducing by 10% in that case. What they should have done is reduce the actual Season Ticket price before the Early Bird reductions are added. Obviously trying to force supporters hands before the management announcement is made. Yet again the club mucks things up...don't have any trust in the running of this club any more.

Established 1968

ST prices on 12:17 - Mar 26 with 1921 viewsSomethingBlue

ST prices on 11:58 - Mar 26 by Durovigutum

Am I mad?

No, you and your boy will find it very rewarding, go for it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

ST prices on 12:50 - Mar 26 with 1887 viewsSourdoughBlue

ST prices on 11:44 - Mar 26 by chicoazul

You're acting like everything Evans has ever done for the club hasn't been bad with one exception. You should never be surprised by incompetence when it's backed up by a decade of history.

The fact that he has given managers time has been good and a change from many other clubs. The mushroom and spinach pies are great. After that i am struggling.
Login to get fewer ads

Your argument would be a good one..... on 13:04 - Mar 26 with 1866 viewsBloots

ST prices on 12:16 - Mar 26 by Scuzzer

"Q. What happens if I do not purchase before the early bird deadline but do purchase after?
A. Prices then revert to the same as the post-early prices for the current season (2017-18). " Surely that then means Season Tickets are NOT reducing by 10% in that case. What they should have done is reduce the actual Season Ticket price before the Early Bird reductions are added. Obviously trying to force supporters hands before the management announcement is made. Yet again the club mucks things up...don't have any trust in the running of this club any more.

....if they hadn't already said that the manager situation will be confirmed before the deadline.

But they have.

So your point is invalid.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Your argument would be a good one..... on 14:25 - Mar 26 with 1827 viewsScuzzer

Your argument would be a good one..... on 13:04 - Mar 26 by Bloots

....if they hadn't already said that the manager situation will be confirmed before the deadline.

But they have.

So your point is invalid.

the point about not being a 10% decrease still applies.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024