Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. 17:20 - Apr 7 with 23256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..the London games.

Group of about 10/15 behind the goal spent the entire game making MickOut/Micks a c***/F*** off mick chants

‘We only hate Mick and Norwich’ was a popular one. Even tried a rendition of ‘Mick McCarthy, he’s touching your kiids’ ffs

Dickheads is the wrong word. C**ts is a better description. As much as his football isn’t great, there’s no way he deserved that.

Any positive chant was attempted to be oversung by the MickOut group. ‘Ipswich til I die’ becoming ‘MickOut til I die’ was one example.

I’ll do a match description later. A sad end to my Away days of the Mick Era as the genuine hatred of Mick was quite sad to listen to.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 7956 viewsSlartibartfast

Didn't anybody tell them to fcuk off?
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 7939 viewsRyorry

Jeez - utterly disgraceful, should be pulled up for that.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:25 - Apr 7 with 7902 viewsgrimboy

I take it those that were against those chants spoke up and fronted the issue?
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:27 - Apr 7 with 7817 viewsartsbossbeard

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:25 - Apr 7 by grimboy

I did. Feckin stupid herd mentality.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:29 - Apr 7 with 7785 viewsgrimboy

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:27 - Apr 7 by artsbossbeard

Did it work? mMM is off the damage is done he is best forgot about in my eyes .
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:31 - Apr 7 with 7752 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:23 - Apr 7 by Slartibartfast

Didn't anybody tell them to fcuk off?

I’m not sure tbh. I was away from them first half but near the for the second when I heard that attempted to be started.

The thing is someone had turned to them earlier in the second half to question them and they spent the rest of the game sarcastically shouting stuff like ‘be careful what you wish for’ and ‘he’s doing a great job on the budget’

More focus on anti mick than pro town today.

Was a sad ending I thought to the Town era.

For the second week running, my brother and his mates have been with me and they couldn’t believe the difference. It was far more toxic today than last week. Many more dickheads in attendance today that’s why.

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:32 - Apr 7 with 7720 viewsartsbossbeard

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:29 - Apr 7 by grimboy

Did it work? mMM is off the damage is done he is best forgot about in my eyes .

I agree but he's got to go now, apparently.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 7685 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:25 - Apr 7 by grimboy

Not worth getting a whack is it.

Especially with my younger brother and his mates with me.

I wouldn’t have mentioned it but for making the example to Benters whilst I remembered

Login to get fewer ads

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:39 - Apr 7 with 7621 viewsgrimboy

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:32 - Apr 7 by artsbossbeard

I agree but he's got to go now, apparently.

To be honest it’s a funny old position to be in I doubt I would give my 100% if I knew I was going at the end of May so perhaps he should go or give the youngsters a run from the start and maybe he could win a few friends instead of accumulating more enemies.
Catch twenty two hey?
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:39 - Apr 7 with 7624 viewsTractorWood

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:31 - Apr 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m not sure tbh. I was away from them first half but near the for the second when I heard that attempted to be started.

The thing is someone had turned to them earlier in the second half to question them and they spent the rest of the game sarcastically shouting stuff like ‘be careful what you wish for’ and ‘he’s doing a great job on the budget’

More focus on anti mick than pro town today.

Was a sad ending I thought to the Town era.

For the second week running, my brother and his mates have been with me and they couldn’t believe the difference. It was far more toxic today than last week. Many more dickheads in attendance today that’s why.

London games and the derby bring out fans who don't go all the time but probably have gone consistently in the past when circumstances allow, like you do at the moment. When times are good these games are amazing but when times are bad, they are awful.

Obscure away days tend to attract the week in, week out hardcore. They are naturally a bit more reticent and don't treat it as a day on the lash away from their other commitments. I'm not defending their actions but the situation is an absolute farce. Just crystal clear MM doesn't want to be here but no one has the guts to make the most obvious decision.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 17:42]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:40 - Apr 7 with 7601 viewsJ2BLUE

‘Mick McCarthy, he’s touching your kiids’

I think we can all imagine the type of idiotic scum who think this is 'bantz'. Tw@ts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 7586 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:39 - Apr 7 by TractorWood

London games and the derby bring out fans who don't go all the time but probably have gone consistently in the past when circumstances allow, like you do at the moment. When times are good these games are amazing but when times are bad, they are awful.

Obscure away days tend to attract the week in, week out hardcore. They are naturally a bit more reticent and don't treat it as a day on the lash away from their other commitments. I'm not defending their actions but the situation is an absolute farce. Just crystal clear MM doesn't want to be here but no one has the guts to make the most obvious decision.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 17:42]

I blame Evans.

He should never have let it get to this situation. Genuine hatred from so many towards the manager.

We know he has to go. Everyone does. Even Mick.

EVANSOUT!

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:42 - Apr 7 with 7564 viewsEastTownBlue

Indeed Rommy.

I used to enjoy attending the London matches but it does seem to attract some real idiots these days. Are they so pissed that they lack any decency ? Feck knows.
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 7559 viewsmadmouse1959

....and BELIEVE IT OR NOT.......some of these pathetic morons are regulars on the official club away coaches !!!

shampoo dave

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 7545 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:40 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

I think we can all imagine the type of idiotic scum who think this is 'bantz'. Tw@ts.

Even one in that group turned to the bloke he came up with it saying ‘fooking Bell you’re going in’ and the bloke replied ‘I don’t care. I just hate that f**king c**t’

Absolutely dreadful to hear tbh.

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 7497 viewsBenters2

Why didnt you go in swinging with the handgag then?
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 7489 viewsJ2BLUE

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:44 - Apr 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Even one in that group turned to the bloke he came up with it saying ‘fooking Bell you’re going in’ and the bloke replied ‘I don’t care. I just hate that f**king c**t’

Absolutely dreadful to hear tbh.

For a brilliant explanation of these people, read The Chimp Paradox by Steve Peters.

The chimp part of their brain is the dominant part.

Truly impaired.

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:45 - Apr 7 with 7490 viewsNewcyBlue

What have I told you about using the word c**ts?!?

They’re useful, so it doesn’t apply here.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:46 - Apr 7 with 7465 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:40 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

Utterly disgraceful. It's not really possible to go any lower than nonsense like that.
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:47 - Apr 7 with 7454 viewsBenters2

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:34 - Apr 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Not worth getting a whack is it.

Especially with my younger brother and his mates with me.

I wouldn’t have mentioned it but for making the example to Benters whilst I remembered

Its a honour to be on your mind like this xoxox
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:48 - Apr 7 with 7436 viewsJ2BLUE

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:47 - Apr 7 by Benters2

Its a honour to be on your mind like this xoxox

*sigh*

Truly impaired.

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:48 - Apr 7 with 7433 viewsSwailsey

Give me an
N

Give me a
U

Give me an
M

Give me a
B

Give me an
S

Give me a
K

Give me a
U

Give me an
L

Give me another
L

Give me an
S

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:52 - Apr 7 with 7390 viewstheblueginger

Totally agreed. Don't understand what the objective was. And now 2 groups of teenaged 'massives' have started throwing hands on the train. Disgraceful
Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:55 - Apr 7 with 7344 viewsReuser_is_God

People are still abusing Mick despite him 100% being off?

Wow.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:02]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:55 - Apr 7 with 7327 viewsReuser_is_God

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. on 17:27 - Apr 7 by artsbossbeard

Our lord our saviour

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024