Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? 11:58 - Apr 11 with 1398 viewstextbackup

Or will the new guy need to ship out MMs most loyal players and bring in his own men?
I know they are contracted to ITFC but I’m not sure they know that, I can’t see Chambers Knudsen Bart Hyam Skuse pulling in a direction that isn’t MM. I could be completely wrong, just wondering...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 11:59 - Apr 11 with 1379 viewsHerbivore

I think it's likely you're completely wrong.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 1372 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd personally say Chambers and Skuse will be key to any new manager coming here (regardless of their football ability). The length of time they've been here, around the squad etc will be invaluable to any new manager (great on training ground, dressing room etc).

Bart may be moved on for a fee to give the new manager some money to work with, and I agree that I don't think Knudsen will be here next season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I reckon you're completely wrong. (n/t) on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 1366 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 12:09 - Apr 11 with 1307 viewsGuthrum

Why wouldn't they try just as hard for the new bloke? It's not like McCarthy's the only manager they've ever played under.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 12:15 - Apr 11 with 1277 viewsBluefish

Will you be able to love and support those players as much as the ones the new blokes brings in or will they always be tarnished for you?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 12:15 - Apr 11 with 1277 viewsitfcjoe

I suppose the problem comes if we don't start well under a new manager, they need to be strong willed enough to see off Chambers and Skuse if they believe a return to style played would make us successful.

Remember the senior players will have their wages cut in half if we go down, so they won't want to see us failing and may have significant say

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 18:02 - Apr 11 with 1138 viewstextbackup

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 11:59 - Apr 11 by Herbivore

I think it's likely you're completely wrong.

Poor Skuse has suffered a shock to the system... his words. He knew he was off tho, at end of season?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 18:08 - Apr 11 with 1108 viewsOjc

Will some of these players be able to move on without MM? on 18:02 - Apr 11 by textbackup

Poor Skuse has suffered a shock to the system... his words. He knew he was off tho, at end of season?

I think these players are for once having to look over their shoulders, Skuse and Chambers average players that were the previous managers pets so likely a fresh face will see their limitations and make them earn their place in the side....I hope
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024