Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in 21:59 - Apr 11 with 3839 viewsJimmy86

Can't wait for them to go up, coz then we'll be able to move on from the embarrassing and rather tinpot sky love in with Wolves. Similar to when they kept jerking off about Eddie Howe and "little Bournemouth" who were actually bank rolled by a Russian.

Wolves should have walked the league. You get what you pay for.... Neves was nearly 16 million and the championship transfer record. He's played champions league football and is a Portuguese international. Jota is on loan from Athletico Madrid, Boly on loan from Porto, Helder Costa from Benfica and Cavileiro from Monaco!! Jesus wept, if they didn't go up it would be crazy...
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:01 - Apr 11 with 3821 viewsReuser_is_God

I’m not surprised there is a love in, he’s fecking quality.

Did you see his goal tonight? Probably the best you’ll ever see at this level.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:05 - Apr 11 with 3808 viewsJimmy86

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:01 - Apr 11 by Reuser_is_God

Yea I did and also had to listen to Don Goodman having a trouser accident over it!! It was a top goal, but that's what 15.8 million will buy you....

Fair play to them and I'd love to have that sort of backing for sure, but is it really surprising they sit top as a result?

Also helps to have a super agent working on behalf of the club
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:06 - Apr 11 with 3793 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:01 - Apr 11 by Reuser_is_God

He’s the best player to have played in the championship.

He should be in the Champions League

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:07 - Apr 11 with 3789 viewsReuser_is_God

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:05 - Apr 11 by Jimmy86

Yea I did and also had to listen to Don Goodman having a trouser accident over it!! It was a top goal, but that's what 15.8 million will buy you....

Fair play to them and I'd love to have that sort of backing for sure, but is it really surprising they sit top as a result?

Also helps to have a super agent working on behalf of the club

It’s not surprising but we know, more than anybody, how horrible this league is.

They thoroughly deserve to win the division, they’ve been excellent every time I’ve seen them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:41 - Apr 11 with 3691 viewsdavblue

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:06 - Apr 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Robert Prosinecki was better.
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 23:13 - Apr 11 with 3640 viewsBasuco

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 22:06 - Apr 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Gio was better
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 07:24 - Apr 12 with 3477 viewsBluebell

They said that Ruddy has had 21 clean sheets this season.

I wonder if that little club up the road wish they hadn't let him go for nothing. I suppose they couldn't afford his wages.
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 10:45 - Apr 12 with 3383 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Get over it, you’re only jealous.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 10:58 - Apr 12 with 3347 viewsJimmy86

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 10:45 - Apr 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Get over it, you’re only jealous.

I said in an above post that I'd love to have that sort of backing, but you also do generally get what you pay for. How is that jealous??

Generally if you have the calibre of players that wolves have you should certainly be challenging at the top end of the table, if not promoted.

There are exceptions to the rule and huddersfield proved it last season and Milwall this, I'm more impressed by teams like that, than Wolves to be honest
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 11:01 - Apr 12 with 3336 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 10:58 - Apr 12 by Jimmy86

I said in an above post that I'd love to have that sort of backing, but you also do generally get what you pay for. How is that jealous??

Generally if you have the calibre of players that wolves have you should certainly be challenging at the top end of the table, if not promoted.

There are exceptions to the rule and huddersfield proved it last season and Milwall this, I'm more impressed by teams like that, than Wolves to be honest

“Can't wait for them to go up, coz then we'll be able to move on from the embarrassing and rather tinpot sky love in with Wolves. “

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 12:13 - Apr 12 with 3284 viewsCurrie10

Good chance of top 10 prem easily.
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 12:43 - Apr 12 with 3255 viewsJimmy86

Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 11:01 - Apr 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

“Can't wait for them to go up, coz then we'll be able to move on from the embarrassing and rather tinpot sky love in with Wolves. “

That's jealousy? Doubt it. That's being fed up of hearing Sky and in particular Don Goodman, who funny enough used to play for the club, wax lyrical over a team, who with their players and backing should have been promoted anyway....

Like I said, I'm more impressed by Huddersfield last season and now Milwall this.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 13:09]
Sky and their Wolves/Neves love in on 14:35 - Apr 12 with 3175 viewsSlambo

Don't know quite why you've incurred that level of opprobrium in some of the comments - you're absolutely spot on..! Wolves have just bought the league. If Evans cosied up to some shady international super agent and spent 50 million quid on our playing squad, we'd be top of the league. But that's English football these days..

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024