Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Ipswich Manager will be 11:36 - Apr 18 with 8954 viewstowno1977

Frank Lampard - Harry Redknapp will be working in an advisory role.

Forget the paper talk about Gerrard he isn't even on 10 man short list.

My source is a good friend who works on the coaching staff. Evans will have to pay big wages for Lampard but is doing it for the publicity. Also as we do not have a big transfer budget he is relying on Frank's connections at Chelsea to get players on loan.

In 2 weeks time, I will post saying - I told you so. I will also disclose my source

FYI - he was 33-1, snap him up at 12-1.
Next Ipswich Manager will be on 13:22 - Apr 18 with 2387 viewsSpruceMoose

My prediction... we will never hear from you again when we appoint someone else.

I hope posting this made you feel good about yourself though!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 13:24 - Apr 18 with 2379 viewsSpruceMoose

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 12:52 - Apr 18 by hype313

It's called the News comments.

Hang about, I thought it was Texter's Whatsapp group?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 13:35 - Apr 18 with 2354 viewsghostofescobar

I was told this a year ago, by someone from within the club. Apparently it was all lined up, but MM subsequently decided he was staying, so it went away. Still not sure I believe it though! And if it is true, I think HR will knacker up this club for a long, long time. This is one of the least appealing rumours.

GhostOfEscobar

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:08 - Apr 18 with 2306 viewsbenno1uk

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 12:01 - Apr 18 by towno1977

I have been an Ipswich fan since 1982. I was a mascot in 1985 - we drew 1-1 with United. Mark Hughes scored as a 21 year old and Alan Sunderland equalised.

I had an old account but forgot logins.

Source is K.D

Kirk Douglas?
Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:11 - Apr 18 with 2300 viewshampstead_blue

You sir are Fake News!

Just quoting the Don

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:12 - Apr 18 with 2290 viewsKieran_Knows

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 13:05 - Apr 18 by IpswichKnight

Didn't we look into getting someone in from Chelsea on loan only to find they also wanted to dictate how often they played for us as well.

Indeed, Ike Ugbo. Joined Barnsley instead, only to have his loan cut short in January and then went to MK Dons for the rest of the season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:16 - Apr 18 with 2276 viewscrunchie1978

I've just fell for this and had a 10spot at 7s with skybet.
Sucker!
Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:19 - Apr 18 with 2266 viewshype313

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:16 - Apr 18 by crunchie1978

I've just fell for this and had a 10spot at 7s with skybet.
Sucker!

Seeing as none of us have a clue, I thought I'd chuck a tenner on Neil Lennon, or was it John...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:56 - Apr 18 with 2212 viewscrunchie1978

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 14:19 - Apr 18 by hype313

Seeing as none of us have a clue, I thought I'd chuck a tenner on Neil Lennon, or was it John...

Fiver on Mowbray.....or was it Melton?
Next Ipswich Manager will be on 15:06 - Apr 18 with 2186 viewsjpring89

God I love this forum

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 15:12 - Apr 18 with 2174 viewsSpruceMoose

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 15:06 - Apr 18 by jpring89

God I love this forum

Want to buy it?

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 16:12 - Apr 18 with 2119 viewsjpring89

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 15:12 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Want to buy it?

What’s it worth ?

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 16:18 - Apr 18 with 2105 viewsSpruceMoose

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 16:12 - Apr 18 by jpring89

What’s it worth ?

Considerable more if you forcibly evict a few posters before taking possession.

Next Ipswich Manager will be on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 2029 viewsJimmy86

Bearing in mind Harry is 1 of ME's football friends and someone who regularly advises him I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. The town job would be a good first job in management for Lampard, as he would be afforded time and patience from Evans and he also doesn't interfere. Harry could well be an advisor for Frank, or even a director of football. Think this has more weight than the Gerrard link.

My choice is either Warburton or Mowbray. Think Warburton is a no go, otherwise we might have got him in by now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024