Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick 07:40 - May 17 with 2031 viewsdusseldorf_blue

We have only ever done well at the World Cup with an ex Ipswich manager at the helm!
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:42 - May 17 with 2024 viewspoppiesman

Two English managers though, not an Irish one.
Otherwise I'm sure the FA would have gone for Mick for it.
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:44 - May 17 with 2018 viewsdusseldorf_blue

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:42 - May 17 by poppiesman

Two English managers though, not an Irish one.
Otherwise I'm sure the FA would have gone for Mick for it.

It will probably turn out that, just like Tony Cascarino, he is not even Irish!
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:52 - May 17 with 2001 viewsGeoffSentence

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:44 - May 17 by dusseldorf_blue

It will probably turn out that, just like Tony Cascarino, he is not even Irish!

Is he a plastic paddy or a plastic yorkshireman? Seems to be both as it suits, and generally a yorkshireman when in England.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 08:11 - May 17 with 1973 viewsCotty

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 07:52 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Is he a plastic paddy or a plastic yorkshireman? Seems to be both as it suits, and generally a yorkshireman when in England.

The idea that nationality is some sort of binary thing is pretty odd considering the fact that we are all mongrels. Many people, myself included, quite legitimately hold dual nationality, I'm not sure there's anything "plastic" about that.
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 09:46 - May 17 with 1918 viewsfarkenhell

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 08:11 - May 17 by Cotty

The idea that nationality is some sort of binary thing is pretty odd considering the fact that we are all mongrels. Many people, myself included, quite legitimately hold dual nationality, I'm not sure there's anything "plastic" about that.

Mongrels? Speak for yourself! I like to think of myself as a rabid bitch, thank you...
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 09:48 - May 17 with 1915 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 09:51 - May 17 with 1907 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

To be honest theres no doubt Mick has a stronger CV than Southgate.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 10:27 - May 17 with 1892 viewsRyorry

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 09:51 - May 17 by SimonCleggsNeck

Depends how you weight experience - Southgate's re the U21s is invaluable.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 11:21 - May 17 with 1870 viewsNo9

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 08:11 - May 17 by Cotty

I'm doing the DNA test to see if I can get dual nationality
FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 13:40 - May 17 with 1810 viewsemergencylime

FA should sack Southgate and appoint Super Mick on 09:51 - May 17 by SimonCleggsNeck

You could argue PJ does too

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024