Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) 07:55 - May 19 with 2404 viewsMonkey

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 07:59 - May 19 with 2376 viewsitfcjoe

Yes, but only because a few people had said they wanted him so did some cursory research and liked what I saw - but wasn’t all in on him TIL last week or so when I started looking at him properly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 09:01 - May 19 with 2290 viewsurbanblue

Yes, of course I had. I support Ipswich Town and read the News item on him on the 4th April.
Been keen ever since!

St Mirren Manager Ross Latest Boss Linked With Town 4th Apr 2018 16:36
St Mirren boss Jack Ross is the latest manager to be mentioned in connection with the Blues’ job which will become vacant when Mick McCarthy departs in the summer. 46

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 09:37 - May 19 with 2242 viewsmonty_radio

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 09:01 - May 19 by urbanblue

Yes, of course I had. I support Ipswich Town and read the News item on him on the 4th April.
Been keen ever since!

St Mirren Manager Ross Latest Boss Linked With Town 4th Apr 2018 16:36
St Mirren boss Jack Ross is the latest manager to be mentioned in connection with the Blues’ job which will become vacant when Mick McCarthy departs in the summer. 46

I read it as a fan, and wanted him in the frame too. Mentioned in my blog exactly one month ago today F.W.I.W.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 09:42 - May 19 with 2233 viewsBackToRussia

Who cares? It's not a condition of being a fan of a club to research potential employees

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 10:06 - May 19 with 2209 viewsdirtyboy

I mentioned him a while back iirc maybe not on here but twitter along with Michael Jolley
Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 10:15 - May 19 with 2198 viewsgordon

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 09:42 - May 19 by BackToRussia

Who cares? It's not a condition of being a fan of a club to research potential employees

I also have absolutely no clue why people think this is relevant, or invalidates an opinion that he would be good or bad as a manager, or that he is impressive or weak as a candidate.

I would really, really hope that ITFC would be more knowledgeable and informed than me about football when hiring our manager.
Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 11:53 - May 19 with 2149 viewsmonty_radio

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 10:15 - May 19 by gordon

I also have absolutely no clue why people think this is relevant, or invalidates an opinion that he would be good or bad as a manager, or that he is impressive or weak as a candidate.

I would really, really hope that ITFC would be more knowledgeable and informed than me about football when hiring our manager.

I should imagine that the O.P. was inviting consideration of fickle fandom rather than commenting on the suitability of the man.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 12:01 - May 19 with 2136 viewsslump

Who?

Has he been in the news recently?

UTT

Login to get fewer ads

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 12:08 - May 19 with 2116 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Difficult to recall now. Think I had as a player.

The more important question is, if he is not appointed will we remember who he is in a year's time?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 12:09 - May 19 with 2116 viewsgordon

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 11:53 - May 19 by monty_radio

I should imagine that the O.P. was inviting consideration of fickle fandom rather than commenting on the suitability of the man.

If some fans want Mowbray, some want Burley, some want Ross, some want Lampard etc I don't see why that means anyone is fickle.
Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 16:01 - May 19 with 2012 viewsBackToRussia

Had you heard of Jack Ross a month ago? (Please answer honestly) on 11:53 - May 19 by monty_radio

How is it fickle to have no opinion of someone you've never heard of, and then come to the conclusion they are a good candidate when you learn things about them?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024