Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? 18:17 - May 23 with 2060 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe Evans is sitting back watching all this knowing Hurst is our new manager. Maybe we've tapped him up but have just been less obvious about it?

Maybe we've even told Ross that and that's why he's been quick to join Sunderland?

There must be some sort of plan here...right?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:19 - May 23 with 2037 viewsjas0999

Let’s hope so.
Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:19 - May 23 with 2036 viewsKieran_Knows

I’m pretty sure there is no plan.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:20 - May 23 with 2024 viewsblueconscience

“There must be some sort of plan here...right?”

With Ipswich, you never know lol

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:20 - May 23 with 2019 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:20 - May 23 with 2019 viewsArcher4721

Oh no. Not another theory?
Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:20 - May 23 with 2018 viewswkj

Winter transfer window, January 2015... There is no plan now, just like there was none then...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:21 - May 23 with 2005 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nah. I cant see how Hurst would agree before the final.

They win. Hes in the same league. Whilst ipswich may have a bigger budget. He may think its worth a go with them.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:21 - May 23 with 2003 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:20 - May 23 by Archer4721

Oh no. Not another theory?

Just trying to make sense of it.

My one theory was better than your scattergun approach!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:31 - May 23 with 1933 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:21 - May 23 by FrimleyBlue

Nah. I cant see how Hurst would agree before the final.

They win. Hes in the same league. Whilst ipswich may have a bigger budget. He may think its worth a go with them.

He didn't stick around at Grimsby for long after promotion.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:33 - May 23 with 1903 viewsvapour_trail

I fully expect hurst to sign a new contract at shrewsbury next week.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:36 - May 23 with 1874 viewsjpring89

Exactly what I’m thinking we were always going for Hurst.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:36 - May 23 with 1874 viewsWonky

Havn't a clue. It was down to a final two, and then Lampard and then not, probably Ross and probably not. Fed up of rumours.
Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:46 - May 23 with 1815 viewsLankHenners

I think that's wishful thinking unfortunately. You'd like to think we've at least had some indication that Hurst would be interested in interviewing for the job otherwise it would be a waste of time hanging around for him, though (actually that has to be pretty vital otherwise we've let one man go and another with potentially zero interest in coming here).

What's happened most likely is that Evans had Hurst amongst his favourites (Ross as well) for a while hence the 'end of may/start of June' deadline he gave to anticipate the current scenario where Shrewsbury make the PO finals. He's now had to play out said scenario which means interviewing everyone else before Hurst, and even though he likes Ross still wants to speak to every one of his top targets which means hanging on and giving another club the opportunity to come in and persuade Ross to go with them, giving Ross the impression they really want him rather than maybe him if this other guy we're interested in turns out to be someone we think is inferior.

Evans has clearly been very honest and diligent throughout this process but as feared by several that may well have come back around and bitten him on the bum.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:51 - May 23 with 1750 viewsOsborneOneNil

Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 18:46 - May 23 by LankHenners

I think that's wishful thinking unfortunately. You'd like to think we've at least had some indication that Hurst would be interested in interviewing for the job otherwise it would be a waste of time hanging around for him, though (actually that has to be pretty vital otherwise we've let one man go and another with potentially zero interest in coming here).

What's happened most likely is that Evans had Hurst amongst his favourites (Ross as well) for a while hence the 'end of may/start of June' deadline he gave to anticipate the current scenario where Shrewsbury make the PO finals. He's now had to play out said scenario which means interviewing everyone else before Hurst, and even though he likes Ross still wants to speak to every one of his top targets which means hanging on and giving another club the opportunity to come in and persuade Ross to go with them, giving Ross the impression they really want him rather than maybe him if this other guy we're interested in turns out to be someone we think is inferior.

Evans has clearly been very honest and diligent throughout this process but as feared by several that may well have come back around and bitten him on the bum.

Exactly that. Stated this would happen a few weeks back. It was a tough call between JR and PH.......getting neither would be nothing short of pathetic.
Do you reckon Hurst is a done deal? on 19:12 - May 23 with 1643 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trust the process
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024