Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea 13:09 - Jun 9 with 3053 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Abramovich granted Israeli citenzship meaning he can visit England 6 months a year. But cannot do business until he obtains a work permit. Does that prevent transfers been made?? Don’t understand really how that would as he is sole owner.

Jim Ratcliffe offered £2 billion but was unspruisingly rejected. Abramovixh surpassed £2billion isnspendig back in 2013 so would probably want significantly more.

But he’s certainly in a tricky situation at the moment.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 15:08 - Jun 10 with 2751 viewsLord_Lucan

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Have you had a reply?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 16:08 - Jun 10 with 2667 viewsronnyd

Can,t understand that Abramovitch had let his visa expire TBH. Someone on his personal staff has probably now got his/her P45.
Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 17:09 - Jun 10 with 2592 viewsbournemouthblue

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 16:08 - Jun 10 by ronnyd

Can,t understand that Abramovitch had let his visa expire TBH. Someone on his personal staff has probably now got his/her P45.

I wonder if there is more to it than that with relations with Russia at an all time low

There is pressure on the government to cut ties with Oligarch Money?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 17:54 - Jun 10 with 2525 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

That is actually pretty amazing. He grew up in Manchester didn’t he? He’s seen his net worth spike £15 billion of the past 12 months, absolutely astonishing if you worked out how much he’s earnt a second over the last 12 months.

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 18:03 - Jun 10 with 2496 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 17:09 - Jun 10 by bournemouthblue

I wonder if there is more to it than that with relations with Russia at an all time low

There is pressure on the government to cut ties with Oligarch Money?

Think it’s more to do with the relations at the moment, obviously the current situation surrounding the spy really impacted relations greatly.

And with the current desire to cut ties with the Oligarch money, Oleg Dapriska and co will be off shortly I’d imagine.

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 06:14 - Jun 11 with 2279 viewsbayblue

Will be interesting if he can get into Qatar for the next World Cup using an Israeli passport......
Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 07:41 - Jun 11 with 2187 viewsSaleAway

Apparently there's a requirement on the visa application to declare where your wealth comes from... can't think why he's not filled that in yet.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Jim Ratcliffe bid for Chelsea on 09:42 - Jun 11 with 2061 viewsFreddies_Ears

He didn't "let it expire". It needed to be renewed but UK Govt are suddenly getting a bit anti-Russian, especially the sort where there is no transparency over their source of funds.

Hence the beginnings of some noise about where Aaron Banks got his wealth from (it's all tucked away in secretive tax havens). In his case MPs are asking for police investigation, it seems.

I wouldn't be surprised if Abramovich let Chelsea go at some stage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024