Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This russian taxi incident... 11:46 - Jun 18 with 23015 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

doesn't look too accidental to me. Would you run?

Then again he was on a 20 hour shift

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/17/first-picture-of-taxi-driver-who-crashed-into-wor
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:56]

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

This russian taxi incident... on 16:35 - Jun 20 with 2898 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This russian taxi incident... on 16:26 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

I'm sure you could make something up on my behalf.

Haven't really followed this, did he get nicked. At least some of the ruskies went after him.
This russian taxi incident... on 16:36 - Jun 20 with 2887 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 16:35 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Haven't really followed this, did he get nicked. At least some of the ruskies went after him.

There's a couple of decent flying kicks in the background which just missed their mark.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This russian taxi incident... on 17:48 - Jun 20 with 2830 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 16:26 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

I'm sure you could make something up on my behalf.

why would I have to?...you do a sterling job yoursel..J2 nailed it a few posts up.
This russian taxi incident... on 17:50 - Jun 20 with 2823 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 16:36 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

There's a couple of decent flying kicks in the background which just missed their mark.

indeed...where’s Eric Cantona when you need him..😂😂
This russian taxi incident... on 17:50 - Jun 20 with 2825 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 17:48 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

why would I have to?...you do a sterling job yoursel..J2 nailed it a few posts up.

Good lord, you're like a poor quality Benters impersonator!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This russian taxi incident... on 17:54 - Jun 20 with 2807 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 17:50 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

what the feck are you banging on about now?...
This russian taxi incident... on 18:21 - Jun 20 with 2791 viewsGlasgowBlue

I wouldn’t say that was in any way accurate sprucey.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This russian taxi incident... on 18:22 - Jun 20 with 2785 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 18:21 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

I wouldn’t say that was in any way accurate sprucey.

Yeah I know, slip of the fingers and all that.

Login to get fewer ads

This russian taxi incident... on 18:33 - Jun 20 with 2775 viewsHurleyBurley

This russian taxi incident... on 10:38 - Jun 19 by StokieBlue

Are you honestly expecting to get clear, detailed and even accurate information from the Russian authorities?

SB

Well the video footage is clearer and more detailed than any showing the terror attacks in London.

What's more, it's already been seen around the world.

For an evil police state, they're not doing a very good job.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

This russian taxi incident... on 18:39 - Jun 20 with 2764 viewsBenters2

and you say i follow you about!
This russian taxi incident... on 18:41 - Jun 20 with 2764 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 18:39 - Jun 20 by Benters2

and you say i follow you about!

You just proved my point perfectly. You're obsessed with me. Get out more, it's not healthy. Can't you and Taxi go have a pint or something?

This russian taxi incident... on 18:53 - Jun 20 with 2749 viewsBenters2

This russian taxi incident... on 18:41 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You just proved my point perfectly. You're obsessed with me. Get out more, it's not healthy. Can't you and Taxi go have a pint or something?

Do one.
This russian taxi incident... on 18:58 - Jun 20 with 2741 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 18:53 - Jun 20 by Benters2

Do one.

Oh, are you two no longer a thing? Awkward.

This russian taxi incident... on 20:31 - Jun 20 with 2697 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 18:41 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

It's funny because that's exactly what Witchdoctor does to me. He got the arse once because he refused to answer a simple question because he knew he was wrong. The only ever engagements I've had with him since have been him moaning at/about me at any given chance. At least Benters has better grammar.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This russian taxi incident... on 20:33 - Jun 20 with 2688 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 20:31 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

It's funny because that's exactly what Witchdoctor does to me. He got the arse once because he refused to answer a simple question because he knew he was wrong. The only ever engagements I've had with him since have been him moaning at/about me at any given chance. At least Benters has better grammar.

Cut from the same cloth it seems. Follow people around the board having pops, then when they are called out on it, point, stamp their feet and and say 'No! You're following me!'
Sad. Low energy posting.

I'm sure SamPamsDisco will be along soon to give me a hefty downvote too.

This russian taxi incident... on 20:39 - Jun 20 with 2669 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 20:33 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Cut from the same cloth it seems. Follow people around the board having pops, then when they are called out on it, point, stamp their feet and and say 'No! You're following me!'
Sad. Low energy posting.

I honestly forget he exists until he does his bi-annual dig at me.

Some posters do stuff over and over and no one calls them out. I saw a liked regular here recently say something outright and admittedly sexist and everyone just ignored it. But god forbid I raise the fact that some people like to jump on these incidents in the rabid hope it was a Muslim terrorist to push an agenda. That's me being holier-than-thou or something.

Over it.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 20:40 - Jun 20 with 2655 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 20:39 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

I honestly forget he exists until he does his bi-annual dig at me.

Some posters do stuff over and over and no one calls them out. I saw a liked regular here recently say something outright and admittedly sexist and everyone just ignored it. But god forbid I raise the fact that some people like to jump on these incidents in the rabid hope it was a Muslim terrorist to push an agenda. That's me being holier-than-thou or something.

Over it.

You're not wrong matey, you're not wrong. Distort and deflect. That's the way things go on here some days.

This russian taxi incident... on 20:41 - Jun 20 with 2647 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 20:40 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You're not wrong matey, you're not wrong. Distort and deflect. That's the way things go on here some days.

The most disappointing part of this thread IMO is when Glassers suggested I claimed all terrorists were Muslims. That was pretty low.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 20:43 - Jun 20 with 2637 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 20:41 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

The most disappointing part of this thread IMO is when Glassers suggested I claimed all terrorists were Muslims. That was pretty low.

You clearly weren't saying that. Perhaps he misunderstood. Hopefully people can use their reading skills and work that out for themselves.

This russian taxi incident... on 20:47 - Jun 20 with 2628 viewsjaykay

This russian taxi incident... on 20:33 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Sad. Low energy posting.

its funny how some certain posters disappear for a while but new ones take their place. only for them to disappear and the originals return. this then keeps repeating. its if they cant open two windows or another browsers at the same time.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This russian taxi incident... on 20:50 - Jun 20 with 2617 viewsSpruceMoose

This russian taxi incident... on 20:47 - Jun 20 by jaykay

its funny how some certain posters disappear for a while but new ones take their place. only for them to disappear and the originals return. this then keeps repeating. its if they cant open two windows or another browsers at the same time.

It is curious. It's almost as if they need the big announcement that they are leaving, to really embrace that 'look at me!' moment. But once they've gone, they miss it too much to stay away. So instead of admitting that, they start a new account. Then eventually their posting style gives them away, and at that point they just give up and start posting under their original name.

It's weird. If you're going, go. Otherwise you look like the little kid who threatens to run away from home while stomping upstairs to their room.

This russian taxi incident... on 21:59 - Jun 20 with 2526 viewsStokieBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 18:33 - Jun 20 by HurleyBurley

Well the video footage is clearer and more detailed than any showing the terror attacks in London.

What's more, it's already been seen around the world.

For an evil police state, they're not doing a very good job.

Out of interest, have you ever actually been to Russia?

Surely your first point is entirely dependent on the positioning of the CCTV cameras?

The opposition politicians (who I acknowledge have an axe to grind) are saying the police have been told to ensure no bad news gets out - hence the interrogation where his account of the incident doesn't match the video (see the link below).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/moscow-taxi-crash-russia-world-c

So we are in the position of having to decide what to believe, however the authorities do have previous form for misreporting these incidents and at the current time they certainly have a good motive. That doesn't mean that is what has happened in this case, it is something worth considering though.

SB
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 22:00]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This russian taxi incident... on 22:24 - Jun 20 with 2493 viewsGlasgowBlue

I didn't say that.

My reply to you was :
"What difference does the bloke’s religion make? It isn’t obligatory to be a Muslim and a terrorist".

No edit. Word for word what I posted.

I was pointing out that you don't have to be a muslim to be a terrorist. White Supremecist terrorism is on the rise. So his religion has no bearing on whether it was a terror attack or not.

I wouldn't dreasm of sugesting you claimed all terrorists were Muslims. That is complety at odds with everything you ahve ever psoted over the years on here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This russian taxi incident... on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 2464 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 20:31 - Jun 20 by monytowbray

blubbidy blub blub....remind me...what was the question again?...if it was about booing you were wrong and everyone at the time said so...if you say any different then you are a liar..ok sunshine?
This russian taxi incident... on 22:53 - Jun 20 with 2462 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024