Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17:41 - Jun 22 with 4687 views_

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 with 4674 viewsazuremerlangus

Yes - but couldn't remember how to spell his name...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 with 4670 viewsDanTheMan

Was just about to post I thought that was him!

Although he won't be happy about that miss...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 with 4668 viewsbluelou

Looks like he lost his sunnies

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 with 4667 viewsgood_at_COD

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 by azuremerlangus

Yes - but couldn't remember how to spell his name...

Hermann!

Giggsy

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:45 - Jun 22 with 4645 viewsazuremerlangus

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:42 - Jun 22 by good_at_COD

Hermann!

2 'N's then...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:52 - Jun 22 with 4609 viewsJohnny_Boy

Yes!

Spotted him as well.
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 17:56 - Jun 22 with 4592 viewscharlie1

Yep. Was thinking how the Icelanders could have done with him on the pitch, especially in the mood he was in!!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sy2td2&s=9
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 18:05]
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 18:21 - Jun 22 with 4520 viewsJ2BLUE

That miss cost me a 5/2 bet. Bastard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 19:31 - Jun 22 with 4409 viewscobbler

That isn’t him .
on 20:23 - Jun 22 with 4335 views_

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 19:31 - Jun 22 by cobbler

That isn’t him .

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 20:26 - Jun 22 with 4327 viewsSpruceMoose

on 20:23 - Jun 22 by _

The fact that it looks exactly like him, and that he has a lanyard that you would probably get if you were an ex-Iceland international gave it away.

oh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:10 - Jun 22 with 4232 viewscobbler

on 20:23 - Jun 22 by _

He is too young in that picture,he is 45 years old now that gentleman looks about 30 ish the most.
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:19 - Jun 22 with 4205 viewsstonojnr

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:10 - Jun 22 by cobbler

He is too young in that picture,he is 45 years old now that gentleman looks about 30 ish the most.

well he bumped in to Sol Campbell as well at the game, so ...

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:20 - Jun 22 with 4204 viewsDanTheMan

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:10 - Jun 22 by cobbler

They even said it was him after the game...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:22 - Jun 22 with 4194 viewsjeera

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:20 - Jun 22 by DanTheMan

I don't look like that.

Th bast***

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:44 - Jun 22 with 4159 viewscobbler

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:20 - Jun 22 by DanTheMan

Well blow Me I was mistaken by how young he still looks I apologise I was wrong.
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:56 - Jun 22 with 4141 viewsReuser_is_God

Shocking penalty from someone you’d back 99% of the time.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 23:40 - Jun 22 with 4076 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:44 - Jun 22 by cobbler

Well blow Me I was mistaken by how young he still looks I apologise I was wrong.

In fairness the still linked in this thread doesn’t really look like him, however it definitely was and there’s another pic in another thread on here that is more clear

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 01:02 - Jun 23 with 4022 viewsstonojnr

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 22:44 - Jun 22 by cobbler

Im tempted to say its the puffin pie recipe :) #veryoldTWTD reference that probably only Phil H and Gav can still remember
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 01:06 - Jun 23 with 4013 viewsjeera

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 01:02 - Jun 23 by stonojnr

Im tempted to say its the puffin pie recipe :) #veryoldTWTD reference that probably only Phil H and Gav can still remember

I wonder what those taste like.

They must be horribly fishy. And maybe a bit tough?

Puffins, not Icelandic football players.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 01:52 - Jun 23 with 3984 viewshorsehollerer

Here you go. It's definitely him. Looks like he's about to get a clip around the ear by the Nigerian lady.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 07:49 - Jun 23 with 3897 viewswkj

... Wait... Someone on TWTD admitting they were wrong?... i think you might be onto something here Cobbler...

It is the dawning of a new era i tell you

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 07:54 - Jun 23 with 3888 viewstextbackup

Still not sure adults should wear a hat backwards tho, even if it is Herman

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 09:16 - Jun 23 with 3818 viewscobbler

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 07:49 - Jun 23 by wkj

... Wait... Someone on TWTD admitting they were wrong?... i think you might be onto something here Cobbler...

It is the dawning of a new era i tell you

No shame in that saying sorry is one of the easiest things to do,although I don’t like saying it too often.
Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 19:30 - Jun 23 with 3637 viewsstonojnr

Herman in the crowd going mental when the penno was awarded! on 01:06 - Jun 23 by jeera

I wonder what those taste like.

They must be horribly fishy. And maybe a bit tough?

Puffins, not Icelandic football players.

as I say its a very old,given its nearly 20 years (circa 2000,2001), reference to the old paper based TWTD fanzine :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024