Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it is £8m , take it 11:50 - Jul 20 with 5332 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'm sure PH will have ,if we are selling Waghorn , suitable(s) lined up . Ok before you refer back to Murphy and not replacing him,MM was longer in his reign and was arrogant enough to think perhaps we'd cope without Murphy or even considered Best would be a suitable replacement

PH is in a brand new job and will dictate to a greater degree what HE wants to happen negotiating with ME . ME will want to impress his new man in charge surely before peeing him off this close to the start of the season...surely ?

So my theory is Waghorn will go and we will bring in perhaps 3 new signings. Not ideal but......money talks

Myself living in Sheffield the rumor is very strong with the United supporters I chat to so....

Poll: If it were one or the other

If it is £8m , take it on 18:03 - Mar 30 with 944 viewshype313

If it is £8m , take it on 13:51 - Mar 30 by Swansea_Blue

Not a pop as we could only hope back then, but this made me chuckle.

"Hurst could really work his magic". He certainly did and it turned out to be voodoo.

Yeah, wasn't one of my best foresights!

Still, I was trying to be optimistic!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If it is £8m , take it on 00:47 - Mar 31 with 745 viewshaynes_toe1

Having old threads bumped is confusing.

They should serve as a warning to those who simply state "Paul Cook is the man and will get it right" despite all evidence currently to the contrary, however. Wait and see, before being too sure, I would suggest.
If it is £8m , take it on 07:38 - Mar 31 with 676 viewsVic

If it is £8m , take it on 12:06 - Mar 30 by BlueWorldOrder

It didn't hold it's own in The Championship. It was relegated before October and hasn't got us out of this league in 2 seasons either. Hurst was not a good judge of a player and we were wrong to offload Waghorn to bring in Jackson, Harrison and Roberts who scored what 3 between them in the Championship.

Such a sad post!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If it is £8m , take it on 12:17 - Mar 31 with 617 viewsKeaneish

If it is £8m , take it on 00:47 - Mar 31 by haynes_toe1

Having old threads bumped is confusing.

They should serve as a warning to those who simply state "Paul Cook is the man and will get it right" despite all evidence currently to the contrary, however. Wait and see, before being too sure, I would suggest.

Why? It's OK to be wrong and its OK to have a belief in something which fits something you like. Its strange on this site that people are scared to commit to something they like for fear of recrimination. It really doesn't matter what others think, they're opinions.

Every conversation seems to need to be polarised. I was happy when Hurst came in because it was a change, nothing more. Some have moronically polarised that as, "I was a Hurst fan". I objectively critiqued Lambert on what i saw and its merits, again, some have polarised that as "i was a Lambert advocate".

I'm happy to state, "Paul Cook is the man and will get it right". I posted on here months before his appointment that he was the best candidate out there and the best we could hope for. Everything i have seen from him so far reinforces that original opinion and i can't wait for him to get going properly.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024