Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town analysis 00:00 - Aug 4 with 1422 viewsmos

Hello all,

Was thinking of creating a YouTube channel where I’d periodically upload once/twice a week. The videos that would be created would pretty much sum up the matches or any news that I find relevant to Ipswich Town. But importantly, the videos would include analysis of the matches that we play in, which is the main sort of thing that drives me to put this idea into a reality.

However I’m not totally sure if that’s enough for a weekly (or twice a week) video, and if it would be of any interest to any of you?

So yeah, would there be anything you’d like to be included in the videos? I’m talking summaries, formation analysis, player matchups, you know, that sort of stuff.

I’d probably start this up soon with the coming season since editing videos used to be a joy of mine, but found it took too much of my time.

Cheers

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Town analysis on 00:12 - Aug 4 with 1386 viewspatrickswell

Do it. I want to do something similar last season called A Glass of Ipswich Town, in which I would talk about Town matches I had seen over a glass of red wine.

However, it never happened because I dickered around about getting my observations over the Birmingham home game put up (364 days ago tomorrow folks) and then I was pissed as a fart when trying to talk about the loss at QPR so it never got off the ground.

Do it. It’s fascinating to see the different perspectives provided by people like Benjamin Bloom and Alex Griffin, why shouldn’t you give us your angle too.

I’ll be at tomorrow’s game but will restrict my views to a TWTD post. Am excited, curious and frightened in equal measure.
Town analysis on 00:22 - Aug 4 with 1358 viewsmos

Town analysis on 00:12 - Aug 4 by patrickswell

Do it. I want to do something similar last season called A Glass of Ipswich Town, in which I would talk about Town matches I had seen over a glass of red wine.

However, it never happened because I dickered around about getting my observations over the Birmingham home game put up (364 days ago tomorrow folks) and then I was pissed as a fart when trying to talk about the loss at QPR so it never got off the ground.

Do it. It’s fascinating to see the different perspectives provided by people like Benjamin Bloom and Alex Griffin, why shouldn’t you give us your angle too.

I’ll be at tomorrow’s game but will restrict my views to a TWTD post. Am excited, curious and frightened in equal measure.

It’s good to see that Ipswich do have Alex and Ben to lead us on the YouTube line, it’s nice to have somewhere where you can listen to a different perspective to your own.

It would be entertaining to see a town fan completely pissed but still give their views (disjointedly, most likely) in a short video haha.

I doubt I’d be able to talk for 10 minutes about us though, I’d stutter, forget what to say and just probably get bored, also, Ben does this job perfectly already.

So what I would do is more of a visual experience, more of a visual analysis of what happened; what the Sky pundits do after a game - though obviously not to that standard of quality. Then give my views to what happened in a summary at the end.

Although just wondering if there is anything else that people would like me to include.

Yeah, I’m excited for tomorrow, just hoping we don’t lose for the manager’s sake. But also want to see free and flowing football - the McCarthy football was near unbearable..

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Town analysis on 04:36 - Aug 4 with 1232 viewsSlambo

BRILLIANT idea..! I've got lots to say, have an incredibly high opinion of myself, am a chronic attention seeker and I LOVE getting p*ssed - red wine, whatever. I'd love to get involved...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Town analysis on 08:15 - Aug 4 with 1129 viewsBluedandy

It's a good idea ... the more the merrier .... should include a pre and post-match day show with a broad section of opinions captured from outside the ground.

Adds more colour and perspective provided it's judiciously edited.

I really like Benjamin Bloom, a bright and thoughtful summariser, but the 'I have just witnessed ...' match reports are too long and lack variety ....

It's a tough balancing act ... think Davo's Diary of Brum City has nailed the genre over a number of seasons and is a step up from ArsenalFanTV's cacophony of boorish entitlement ... albeit with significantly less views.

One 20-30 minute-midweek show (look back/look ahead) presented by two Town fans would be grand ... could also include an ex-pro/journo/fan from upcoming opposition ...
Town analysis on 08:16 - Aug 4 with 1126 viewsMullet

The more stuff the better I say.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024