Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Phil - transfer insights please? 08:43 - Aug 6 with 2268 viewsunstableblue

Are we going for Nsiala and Tilt now the Waghorn money is in?

Is Knudsen staying in your view?

Is Garner really off (I would like to see him replaced)?

Who is the most likely striker to come in (albeit still think this leaves us lite)?

I personally think we need a quality loan of an experienced striker as well!

Any nuggets welcome.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 08:52 - Aug 6 with 2204 viewsKeno

I read that as any nugents welcome

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:24 - Aug 6 with 2045 viewsPhilTWTD

Nsiala and Nolan will sign today ior tomorrow, Tilt will drag on but we'll probably get him in the end, presumably having got nearer to Blackpool's valuation. Jackson I'm less sure about unless they drop their asking price a fair bit.

The way Paul was talking about Jonas on Saturday would suggest he doesn't want him going anywhere and I hear he's a fan. Could see Garner going though.
Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:27 - Aug 6 with 2001 viewsDyland

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:24 - Aug 6 by PhilTWTD

Nsiala and Nolan will sign today ior tomorrow, Tilt will drag on but we'll probably get him in the end, presumably having got nearer to Blackpool's valuation. Jackson I'm less sure about unless they drop their asking price a fair bit.

The way Paul was talking about Jonas on Saturday would suggest he doesn't want him going anywhere and I hear he's a fan. Could see Garner going though.

A couple of strikers is essential. I guess we can use the loan window so not silly urgent. We may miss Waggers' set pieces as much as his goals though.

Think if we can get Tilt as well we're starting to look quite decent.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:28 - Aug 6 with 1989 viewshype313

Jonas doesn't seem to be a lot of people's cup of tea, but I think he has come on leaps and bounds, and would find it hugely detrimental if he left us.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:29 - Aug 6 with 1977 viewsKieran_Knows

I suppose if Waghorn is close to leaving as being suggested, surely we have someone coming in (as per various reports that we won't let MW go until we have someone in)? Or is that Omar Bogle?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:57 - Aug 6 with 1829 viewsunstableblue

Thanks Phil appreciate, enriching my morning (and life) as always.

I'd surprised if Paul Hurst is going to go into the new season without another new striker. We need goals and its a lot of pressure on Harrison. I'm not sure Garner is the man to support his style of play, and as you say he's probably off anyway.

I'd like Tilt; although I want Wolfenden to come through, we need someone really good at centre back. Surely with Tilt pressing for a move, it ain't going to tak emych of a bigger offer to secure him.

FOUR players in please Marcus.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:13 - Aug 6 with 1717 viewsGlebeTractor

I'd have liked to think that the Waghorn deal would have included one of their 6/7/8 strikers, nugent or blackman, but I doubt it.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:15 - Aug 6 with 1693 viewsPhilTWTD

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:57 - Aug 6 by unstableblue

Thanks Phil appreciate, enriching my morning (and life) as always.

I'd surprised if Paul Hurst is going to go into the new season without another new striker. We need goals and its a lot of pressure on Harrison. I'm not sure Garner is the man to support his style of play, and as you say he's probably off anyway.

I'd like Tilt; although I want Wolfenden to come through, we need someone really good at centre back. Surely with Tilt pressing for a move, it ain't going to tak emych of a bigger offer to secure him.

FOUR players in please Marcus.

There is a loan market after Thursday so any gaps can still be filled then, in some cases perhaps with a view that the deals will be made permanent in January as a matter of course.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:30 - Aug 6 with 1522 viewsBluefish

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:13 - Aug 6 by GlebeTractor

I'd have liked to think that the Waghorn deal would have included one of their 6/7/8 strikers, nugent or blackman, but I doubt it.

You want Nugent or blackman? WTF?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:32 - Aug 6 with 1496 viewsSteve_M

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 09:28 - Aug 6 by hype313

Jonas doesn't seem to be a lot of people's cup of tea, but I think he has come on leaps and bounds, and would find it hugely detrimental if he left us.

He's decent defensively and gets up and down the pitch well. There is a weakness in terms of his use of the ball when effectively played has a midfielder, that's the question for Hurst really.

I think to lose Jonas now would be too much change, we've had too many as it is for now. And also Kenlock isn't good enough defensively, although he could step into midfield much better than JK.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:35 - Aug 6 with 1433 viewshype313

Dear Phil - transfer insights please? on 10:32 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

He's decent defensively and gets up and down the pitch well. There is a weakness in terms of his use of the ball when effectively played has a midfielder, that's the question for Hurst really.

I think to lose Jonas now would be too much change, we've had too many as it is for now. And also Kenlock isn't good enough defensively, although he could step into midfield much better than JK.

Don't think he is panacea, but he has improved and he does have experience at this level, and as you say we do seem to be making wholesale change and losing him for £1m would be too much change at this time.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024