Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson 08:13 - Aug 7 with 1424 viewsxrayspecs

Posted on his twitter account
Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 1357 viewsDanFord

What would he know? Stuart Watson says otherwise! Lol

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 1339 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh here we go. This is going to be an entertaining day if nothing else .I don't possess a tw4tter account but I might just sign up for the sport !!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 8:16]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:15 - Aug 7 with 1341 viewsGlebeTractor

I think the way some of these big bods at clubs act on social media is so unprofessional. Keep it all in house, then release a press conference... then have your say.

Don't just tweet nonsense whilst your seeing red.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:20 - Aug 7 with 1217 viewsHerbivore

He's also said he will let him go this window and that he won't stand in his way, which suggests to me that a deal is all but done.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:56 - Aug 7 with 908 viewsBasuco

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:15 - Aug 7 by GlebeTractor

I think the way some of these big bods at clubs act on social media is so unprofessional. Keep it all in house, then release a press conference... then have your say.

Not posting on social media while seeing red applies to everyone.
Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 09:03 - Aug 7 with 855 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 08:15 - Aug 7 by GlebeTractor

Town fans conversing with the Stanley Chairman via twitter like -
a) They are entitled to know the information
b) They are somehow part of the club

is as bad as -

c) Holt answering them like he's everyone mate.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Accrington Stanley chairman denies Town bid agreed for Jackson on 09:04 - Aug 7 with 841 viewsStokieBlue

He's going to drive Jackson to a transfer request if this keeps up.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024