Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans 10:34 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsGooders7592

Got his man and backed him in the transfer market. Can't ask for much more than that as a fan. Hopefully the results will follow!
Marcus Evans on 10:42 - Aug 8 with 1466 viewsGuthrum

Indeed. But we can't be in too much of a rush. There's a chance things may take time to settle down after such a major overhaul, with many of the incomers new to the Championship.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Marcus Evans on 11:14 - Aug 8 with 1394 viewseddiespearitt03

It took a long time for Evans to wake up.
Marcus Evans on 11:35 - Aug 8 with 1360 viewsBluedandy

The football education of Marcus Evans has been long and painful but against all the odds it might still bear the sweetest fruit ...

I'd say the last 4 months of his reign have been the best so far ...

In an ideal world we are one day promoted and then bought by an obscenely wealthy but sane individual ... a multi-billionaire or trillionaire.

Town become a regional football powerhouse, glory days revived and ME leaves the stage with a stand named after him. Everyone's a winner.
Marcus Evans on 11:42 - Aug 8 with 1339 viewsWestSussexBlue

Marcus Evans on 11:14 - Aug 8 by eddiespearitt03

It took a long time for Evans to wake up.

No, it took time and a real reality check to clear the mess left by Keane then Jewell.
Marcus Evans on 11:47 - Aug 8 with 1315 viewsMrTown

Fantastic owner, stable and sensible. Knows how yo run a football club properly.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Marcus Evans on 12:12 - Aug 8 with 1274 viewsbraveblue

To be fair Evans has done better than before. If Windass and Tilt arrive then I will applaud him. But we do need to remember all he is doing is spending sales. We have got used to him not reinvesting so this seems great!!
Marcus Evans on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 992 viewsLeagueOne

Marcus Evans on 11:47 - Aug 8 by MrTown

Fantastic owner, stable and sensible. Knows how yo run a football club properly.

What is your evidence for that?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Marcus Evans on 18:48 - Oct 3 with 978 viewsmrshallisfit

Marcus Evans on 11:35 - Aug 8 by Bluedandy

The football education of Marcus Evans has been long and painful but against all the odds it might still bear the sweetest fruit ...

I'd say the last 4 months of his reign have been the best so far ...

In an ideal world we are one day promoted and then bought by an obscenely wealthy but sane individual ... a multi-billionaire or trillionaire.

Town become a regional football powerhouse, glory days revived and ME leaves the stage with a stand named after him. Everyone's a winner.

You really are off your t#ts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024