Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) 14:48 - Aug 11 with 3152 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 14:51 - Aug 11 with 3134 viewsVic

That’s fine, as it’s clear it isn’t because he doesn’t rate him. This is to get him fit.

Personally I’d have liked him to get fit in and around our team, but he’s the manager and at the moment I’m happy to let him make the calls he thinks is best for the team.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I feel the same on 14:53 - Aug 11 with 3109 viewsDyland

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 14:51 - Aug 11 by Vic

That’s fine, as it’s clear it isn’t because he doesn’t rate him. This is to get him fit.

Personally I’d have liked him to get fit in and around our team, but he’s the manager and at the moment I’m happy to let him make the calls he thinks is best for the team.

Though I don't agree with Mr Hurst in this case.

But wtf do I know :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 14:56 - Aug 11 with 3065 viewsBlueBadger

Smart move. Let the lad get his fitness and confidence up playing at a lower level whilst the first team gels. He can then compete for a place in a hopefully cohesive and confident side.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hmmmm on 15:00 - Aug 11 with 3014 viewsDyland

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 14:56 - Aug 11 by BlueBadger

Smart move. Let the lad get his fitness and confidence up playing at a lower level whilst the first team gels. He can then compete for a place in a hopefully cohesive and confident side.

I like the spin you've put on that :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:13 - Aug 11 with 2905 viewsTheDailyTractor

Fine with me as long as there's a recall option. Just be confident that huws and bishop will stay fit
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:47 - Aug 11 with 2735 viewstractorshark

I praised Hurst’s transfer dealings this week but I’ll admit this is a brave decision.
If he genuinely doesn’t think Dozzell will get in the side, then fair enough, he will need proper game-time.
It will be interesting to see how the player himself reacts to it, given he was linked with big clubs not long ago.
I would do a half-season loan at most but not sure if you can have a recall option now.
I don’t know if this is the right decision but I do know this site would have gone into meltdown if McCarthy had done this.
That is the definition of a honeymoon period.
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 11 with 2708 viewsOldsmoker

Not sure that's a good idea.
Big chance he'll get injured in the lower leagues.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:53 - Aug 11 with 2676 viewsfloridaboy

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 11 by Oldsmoker

Not sure that's a good idea.
Big chance he'll get injured in the lower leagues.

Definitely wouldn't get injured playing in the championship!
Login to get fewer ads

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:55 - Aug 11 with 2649 viewsHerbivore

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:13 - Aug 11 by TheDailyTractor

Fine with me as long as there's a recall option. Just be confident that huws and bishop will stay fit

You can only have recalls on loans to non league and I can't see a loan at that level benefiting him. I find this one a bit of a head scratcher to be honest.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:58 - Aug 11 with 2602 viewsOldsmoker

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:53 - Aug 11 by floridaboy

Definitely wouldn't get injured playing in the championship!

Getting injured in the first game of the Championship last year was unlucky.
Lightning won't strike twice.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:04 - Aug 11 with 2524 viewsHoofballFanboy

Booo big Mick wouldn't have loaned out Dozzer
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:09 - Aug 11 with 2490 viewsdoctorbuzz

Yes a known tactic- loan out promising youngster to get fit because the training is inadequate at club and replace with league 1 rubbish.
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:44 - Aug 11 with 2335 viewsBlueBadger

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:09 - Aug 11 by doctorbuzz

Yes a known tactic- loan out promising youngster to get fit because the training is inadequate at club and replace with league 1 rubbish.

Have't you got a sister you could be 'participating' with?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:57 - Aug 11 with 2253 viewsdoctorbuzz

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 16:44 - Aug 11 by BlueBadger

Have't you got a sister you could be 'participating' with?

No why do you want to watch?
on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 2174 views_

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:13 - Aug 11 by TheDailyTractor

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 17:07 - Aug 11 with 2147 viewsnshearman1

Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 15:55 - Aug 11 by Herbivore

You can only have recalls on loans to non league and I can't see a loan at that level benefiting him. I find this one a bit of a head scratcher to be honest.

Agreed, think this is a mistake if true.
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 17:11 - Aug 11 with 2106 viewsSkuse4ballondor

I really hope we don't loan him out. Dozzell would add a lot to the team and wouldn't be one of those youngster who is carried by the team. It sounded like our problem today was creating clear cut chances, so it would be strange to loan out the player in our team who can play defence splitting passes. I hope Hurst at least gives him a chance in the first team before deciding if he should loan him out.
Watson saying Dozzell left out as made available for loan.. (n/t) on 17:12 - Aug 11 with 2103 viewsjudespiveyg

We give the ball away too cheaply in midfield. I honestly don't think we should be looking to loan out our best passer of the ball.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024