Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39876 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:14 - Dec 4 with 3761 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:12 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

In the previous 7 months before joining us Hurst had taken relegation favourites Shrewsbury to Wembley twice, securing a remarkable 3rd place finish in the league. Not sure how that was a predictor of what a disaster he'd be here.

Frimmers and Currie rewriting history I see.

Never wrong them two.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:22 - Dec 4 with 3750 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 12:46 - Dec 4 by Currie10

If Herbivore is giving you down arrows, that's a sign you're right.

Never wrong is Herbi...... never.

No, our season doesn't fill me with any joy. Still utterly amazed at the blind optimism from many who couldn't see what was potentially v likely to happen. There we go.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 12:47]

I think it's safe to say i've lost our bet. Fancy double or quits?

I say Town will survive.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:33 - Dec 4 with 3716 viewsFrimleyBlue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:12 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

In the previous 7 months before joining us Hurst had taken relegation favourites Shrewsbury to Wembley twice, securing a remarkable 3rd place finish in the league. Not sure how that was a predictor of what a disaster he'd be here.

In the previous months leading up to taking over at town, his win % dropped drastically, he had a lot to say of the clubs fans, and lack of support etc.
Something which I saw as a mini mick and not the right guy for the job

I get it, you liked him, you liked what he had achieved etc. But I looked deeper and weren't as happy with him. Does it really matter who's right, who's wrong?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:35 - Dec 4 with 3705 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:22 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

I say Town will survive.

Sorry, you made a bet. Having another now circumstances have changed is decidedly undemocratic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:36 - Dec 4 with 3702 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:33 - Dec 4 by FrimleyBlue

In the previous months leading up to taking over at town, his win % dropped drastically, he had a lot to say of the clubs fans, and lack of support etc.

I get it, you liked him, you liked what he had achieved etc. But I looked deeper and weren't as happy with him. Does it really matter who's right, who's wrong?

It seems to matter very much to you. Just check out your post history!

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:37 - Dec 4 with 3702 viewsFrimleyBlue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:36 - Dec 4 by SpruceMoose

It seems to matter very much to you. Just check out your post history!

I'm talking about now, not when he was here.

Waka waka eh eh

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:38 - Dec 4 with 3694 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:35 - Dec 4 by SpruceMoose

Sorry, you made a bet. Having another now circumstances have changed is decidedly undemocratic.

That would work a lot better if I opposed a second referendum.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:45 - Dec 4 with 3680 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:38 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

That would work a lot better if I opposed a second referendum.

You're part of the reason why we need one. Some of us were able to make up their minds the first time round!

Login to get fewer ads

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:48 - Dec 4 with 3675 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:37 - Dec 4 by FrimleyBlue

I'm talking about now, not when he was here.

Well I'm talking about for all time.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:07 - Dec 4 with 3643 viewsHerbivore

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:33 - Dec 4 by FrimleyBlue

It seems to matter to you. Let's be honest, he had precisely the track record we were wanting from a new manager. Turns out he was a disaster. It happens.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:08 - Dec 4 with 3639 viewsCurrie10

I'll give you his record pre joining us was sublime. Pre Hurst coming, I wanted either him or D.Clarke of Bristol Rovers.

As soon as Hurst started speaking though even before a ball was kicked I was petrified - some of the stuff he was coming out with was either going to totally unite everyone ( in my opinion ) or do the latter.

Straight away, to me it was clear Hurst was either going to be a roaring success or spectacular failure.

Then came the Exeter comments just after the penalties. From that moment on I was a very very worried man.

Must confess I'm a lot happier with how Lambert is conducting himself - have to protect your players.

Hurst will learn for his next job - genuinely curious who takes a chance on him next?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:09 - Dec 4 with 3637 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:07 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

It seems to matter to you. Let's be honest, he had precisely the track record we were wanting from a new manager. Turns out he was a disaster. It happens.

Well this is rare Herbi I completely agree with you here!
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 4 with 3626 viewsCurrie10

I'm NOT going to beat Hurst over the head with this, he had NO RIGHT to take THAT Shrewsbury team to Wembley.

He did a superb job last season with Shrewsbury the entire campaign.

Hardly surprised they tailed off with their limited resources - shouldn't have been in the automatic positions in the first place!
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 4 with 3621 viewsFrimleyBlue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:07 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

Like I said, I looked at it in a different way to you. I had my feelings since day one as you did, with respect we both kept to them. So this isn't a thread on what was right or wrong, which is my points, it doesn't matter. It's done

Waka waka eh eh

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 4 with 3620 viewsBluebell

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 14:22 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

I say Town will survive.

Oh ye of little faith. There are still a lot of points to play for.

We may still finish 20 points ahead of relegation.

And no I haven't been drinking.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:14 - Dec 4 with 3615 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

No reply from currie, how odd. Too busy running his mouth to accept the deal? Hmm.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 4 with 3563 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:14 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

No reply from currie, how odd. Too busy running his mouth to accept the deal? Hmm.

I was on a WhatSapp video call to mum!

I guess we'll see in May.

Hopefully we survive. COYB.

To survive double or quits - that's hard to call......... Weirdly we have a chance of survival. Other pants sides in the league.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 16:00]
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:59 - Dec 4 with 3548 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 4 by Currie10

I was on a WhatSapp video call to mum!

I guess we'll see in May.

Hopefully we survive. COYB.

To survive double or quits - that's hard to call......... Weirdly we have a chance of survival. Other pants sides in the league.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 16:00]

Not taking the double or quits?

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:00 - Dec 4 with 3546 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:59 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

Not taking the double or quits?

I was happy to take £25 off the original article.

I honestly do not know if we'll survive - we've got half a chance due to other pants sides.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:03 - Dec 4 with 3534 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:00 - Dec 4 by Currie10

I was happy to take £25 off the original article.

I honestly do not know if we'll survive - we've got half a chance due to other pants sides.

Apologies, just seen my bet is with Jake, not you. Sorry, thought it was you for some reason.

We don't have a bet.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:03 - Dec 4 with 3535 viewsjjblue84

For next season, right?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:04 - Dec 4 with 3535 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:03 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

Apologies, just seen my bet is with Jake, not you. Sorry, thought it was you for some reason.

We don't have a bet.

Fair play Jake for making the easiest £25 known to mankind.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 4 with 3526 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:04 - Dec 4 by Currie10

Fair play Jake for making the easiest £25 known to mankind.

It's paid to charity. And it's £50!

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:07 - Dec 4 with 3521 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:06 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

It's paid to charity. And it's £50!

Fair play all around. :)

What charity out of interest?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:13 - Dec 4 with 3513 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

That’s the spirit I’m glad we had ladies like you during war in the land army 😇
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024