Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39898 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:41 - Mar 6 with 6077 viewsSuperblue95

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:38 - Mar 6 by J2BLUE

I have to be honest, I’m starting to think I’m not going to win this one. Let me know which charity you want the £50 to go to Jake and I’ll get it paid.

There’s still time to go back and edit every one of your posts on this thread. I’m sure nobody would notice or remember what you said

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:56 - Mar 6 with 6022 viewsDubtractor

Maybe more likely to be 20 points clear of safety as things stand.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:05 - Mar 6 with 5849 viewsbournemouthblue

20 points clear of relegation safety

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 05:01 - Mar 7 with 5654 viewsjeera

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:41 - Mar 6 by Superblue95

There’s still time to go back and edit every one of your posts on this thread. I’m sure nobody would notice or remember what you said

I think I'd have considered offering Gav 50 quid to delete it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:05 - Mar 8 with 5194 viewsJ2BLUE

Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 28 with 4841 viewsJ2BLUE

Jake. Name. Your. Charity. Or. I. Will. Spend. The. Money. On. A. Low. Class. Hooker.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:47 - Mar 28 with 4801 viewsTractorCam

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Jake. Name. Your. Charity. Or. I. Will. Spend. The. Money. On. A. Low. Class. Hooker.

There's an awesome feature on this website called direct message, where you can click on his profile, then message and then it will flash up in red on the top right of his screen, indicating that he has a message to read!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:53 - Mar 28 with 4778 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:47 - Mar 28 by TractorCam

There's an awesome feature on this website called direct message, where you can click on his profile, then message and then it will flash up in red on the top right of his screen, indicating that he has a message to read!

Think you'll find it's called private message.

Happy to help.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:08 - Mar 28 with 4743 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:53 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Happy to help.

You're so sassy

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:33 - Mar 28 with 4677 viewsTractorCam

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:53 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Happy to help.

Tomatoes.

You can pay me the money if Jake doesn't want it
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 17:33]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:53 - Mar 28 with 4661 viewsPecker

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Maybe the Beattie statue fund.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:11 - Mar 28 with 4604 viewsJakeITFC

Sorry mate.

The Beattie statue fund seems like a lovely idea.

Good man.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:19 - Mar 28 with 4586 viewsSuperblue95

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:11 - Mar 28 by JakeITFC

Sorry mate.

Good man.

He’s alive!

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 28 with 4557 viewsPecker

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:11 - Mar 28 by JakeITFC

Sorry mate.

Good man.

Fair play to you. Good call. Also well played J2 for being a gentleman on your side of the deal.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 28 with 4553 viewsJ2BLUE

Sorry mate.

Good man.

FFS now I have to cancel Ravishing Ronda.

Donation made in the name of Jake ITFC. Where it says 'I am making this donation because...' I had to resist the urge to say 'because i'm an idiot who didn't know what a mug Paul Hurst was'

https://www.gofundme.com/u7aga-the-beat-goes-on
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 19:35]

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 28 with 4521 viewsgrimboy

Hahahaha that’s why it’s stupid and idiotic to predict league positions.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:46 - Mar 28 with 4506 viewsDarth_Koont

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:34 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

FFS now I have to cancel Ravishing Ronda.

Donation made in the name of Jake ITFC. Where it says 'I am making this donation because...' I had to resist the urge to say 'because i'm an idiot who didn't know what a mug Paul Hurst was'

https://www.gofundme.com/u7aga-the-beat-goes-on
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 19:35]

I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. He's probably much more competent than he could show with us.

And there was a certain logic in how he looked at our team and the Championship. But if you start off poorly with a youngish side, pretty much all of whom are trying to make the step up, then you get f***ed.

At the time, it seemed like change was good in itself. Which is a warning to those who think relegation is actually the start of something. I trust Lambert for what he's tried to do but I'm sure both of us see relegation as a very bad thing for the club.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 19:51]

Pronouns: He/Him

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:48 - Mar 28 with 4498 viewsjeera

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 28 by grimboy

Some cash went to good cause that we can all approve of.

How bad is that?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:49 - Mar 28 with 4491 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 28 by grimboy

I predict we will go down this season. Bookmark this.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:05 - Mar 28 with 4452 viewspickles110564

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 19:49 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I predict we will go down this season. Bookmark this.

You gonna lose on the second ref too?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:06 - Mar 28 with 4445 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:05 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

You gonna lose on the second ref too?

I wouldn't bet against you for anything. You are too dishonest.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:58 - Mar 28 with 4383 viewsSuperblue95

Or perhaps it’s just a bit of fun? I know which one of you and J2 looks more stupid and idiotic

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 09:40 - Mar 29 with 4244 viewsJamesJackson

I think we'll beat Hull, then gather the momentum for a big end of the season! BetSeven predicts a 2-1 win:

https://www.betseven.net/football-betting-tips/english-championship/ipswich-vs-h

https://www.betseven.net

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 3999 viewsWonky

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:59 - Aug 15 by stewartm

Unless we sign a decent CB, I would say we will finish the season with 20pts all together..

Thumbing this back to zero for being unfortunately a decent prediction.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 3932 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 13 by Wonky

Thumbing this back to zero for being unfortunately a decent prediction.

Indeed, take off the points Collins has earned us and this was very accurate.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024