Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) 08:37 - Aug 22 with 865 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 08:41 - Aug 22 with 848 viewsKeno

shalom badgie

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 08:55 - Aug 22 with 826 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is he our new loan striker from Chelsea?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 09:33 - Aug 22 with 786 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 08:55 - Aug 22 by BrixtonBlue

Is he our new loan striker from Chelsea?

I like that👍

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 09:37 - Aug 22 with 765 viewsnoggin

Balls.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 12:10 - Aug 22 with 708 viewsBenters2

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 09:37 - Aug 22 by noggin

Balls.

This
Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 22 with 672 viewsJ2BLUE

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 12:10 - Aug 22 by Benters2

This

Bit of an odd down vote mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Eid Mubarak to all TWTD's Muslim readers. (n/t) on 12:38 - Aug 22 with 661 viewsbluewein

And a happy Ed Miliband day to you...

(That's how I originally read it anyway...)

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024