Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt 17:51 - Aug 25 with 5746 viewsJohnny_Boy

Make it happen Mr Evans.
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 21:35 - Aug 25 with 1452 viewsHarry_Palmer

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:15 - Aug 25 by Johnny_Boy

Noble was 48hrs away from joining ITFC permenantly. I'm unsure if you knew that.
The club doesn't need to sell itself to him, he's experienced it himself.....same goes for Walters.

Both would come on loan.

If Hurst wanted those two players, Evans would back him financially.

Neither of them would come here on loan now, Tilt probably would though, so I suppose one out of three ain't bad.
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 22:11 - Aug 25 with 1425 viewsconnorscontract

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:59 - Aug 25 by BLUEBEAT

Wasn’t Walters another one who was blubbing because he couldn’t handle being two hundred miles from his true home?

I was going to make a similar point in a different way...

Walters's child had major health complications from birth, and, if I remember rightly, his wife/partner wanted their family to move back closer to the extended family in the North West.

Now it may be that family circumstances have changed, I don't know, but he's since spent longer at Stoke than he ever spent with us, so if he were to drop down a division to one of his old clubs to do them a favour in his twilight, for reasons of both attachment and geography I'd say they were the more likely destination.
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 22:12 - Aug 25 with 1422 viewsBloomBlue

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:15 - Aug 25 by Johnny_Boy

Noble was 48hrs away from joining ITFC permenantly. I'm unsure if you knew that.
The club doesn't need to sell itself to him, he's experienced it himself.....same goes for Walters.

Both would come on loan.

If Hurst wanted those two players, Evans would back him financially.

Neither Noble or Walters would come here.
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 06:10 - Aug 26 with 1357 viewsStokieBlue

No issue with Tilt.

However Hurst needs another proper attacking winger to make his formation work, that's the most important position to fill so we can start scoring. Two wingers with Nolan feeding them.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 07:38 - Aug 26 with 1340 viewsbraveblue

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:10 - Aug 25 by pointofblue

I don't think we'll have the money for Noble and possibly not for Walters either.

We made £5m profit in the close season from selling our best players. The money is there. Evans won’t spend it. That’s the problem.
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 07:52 - Aug 26 with 1336 viewsTMWWNGAS

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:23 - Aug 25 by Johnny_Boy

I never claim to have def infos - ever - but this is the only one.
I randomly met a close family member of Mr Noble some years later & was told this was the case.

Had the West Ham manager not been sacked, he'd have joined us.

Def info.. on Thursday I was 48 hours away from winning the lottery...
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 16:41 - Aug 29 with 1270 viewsJohnny_Boy

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 21:03 - Aug 25 by Pecker

This really is pointless. MN is a first team player for West Ham. He is their Captain. He ain't coming to Ipswich this or any other window. As for Walters, no chance. To far from his home. ME will not back anymore high salary loans.

Walters. No chance?
Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 16:44 - Aug 29 with 1262 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 07:38 - Aug 26 by braveblue

We made £5m profit in the close season from selling our best players. The money is there. Evans won’t spend it. That’s the problem.

The money (probably) isn't there though is it? We run at a £6-7m deficit without player sales to cover the black hole.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 16:45 - Aug 29 with 1263 viewsLeagueOne

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 16:41 - Aug 29 by Johnny_Boy

Walters. No chance?

Who would have thought Tilt was a no go and Walters was a chance? Football.

Mark Noble would be an amazing signing though - but probably better suited to Micks team than Hursts.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 18:27 - Aug 29 with 1210 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jon Walters + Mark Noble + Curtis Tilt on 16:45 - Aug 29 by LeagueOne

Who would have thought Tilt was a no go and Walters was a chance? Football.

Mark Noble would be an amazing signing though - but probably better suited to Micks team than Hursts.

I asked you before but not sure if you ever replied... why is your username LeagueOne?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024