Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for scum 12:55 - Aug 27 with 1768 viewsGarv

Assuming Nsiala is out - I've convinced myself it won't be rescinded because the foot was up (despite the player being nowhere near him)

Bart
Donacien Chambers Knudsen Kenlock
Chalobah
Ward Nolan Skuse Edwards
Harrison

Feel it would be good to get some balance in the side and while Ward needs to improve massively, he is generally a right midfielder. Roberts may be worth a start finally, though.

Harrison may be useful in this game as a more physical presence than Jackson. Definitely want to see him backing in winning free kicks.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Team for scum on 13:46 - Aug 27 with 1635 viewsCurrie10

It doesn't scream a team that will win many games does it? That would be my take.

Tilt will be a big loss.

Fantastic news Dozzell / Bishop + Huws are all not a million miles away - going to assume after the international. Woolfenden + Rowe also.

Perhaps two QUALITY loanees and some of them fitting in would transform the 11.
Team for scum on 13:52 - Aug 27 with 1619 viewsDarth_Koont

Edun was our best player on Saturday until he tired or got a knock. Maybe we'll need Skuse for the overall solidity and 90-minute workrate he brings but I'd definitely have Edun on the pitch, probably instead of Ward.

Pronouns: He/Him

Team for scum on 13:52 - Aug 27 with 1619 viewsjudespiveyg

Bart
Donacien Chambers Knudsen Kenlock
Chalobah Skuse
Edwards Nolan Edun
Harrison

Think Edun will start on the left personally, and there's a chance Downes is preferred to Skuse. If Nsiala doesn't get rescinded it will be a crime against football.

3-0 Town Edwards, Harrison, Knudsen. Easy

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Team for scum on 15:03 - Aug 27 with 1463 viewsGarv

Balls. Totally forgot Edun. Has to play somewhere.

Team for scum on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1407 viewsMrTown

Edun has to play, he has been fantastic when he has started and has only drifted due to tiredness.

Thought Jackson looked a possible threat against Sheff We’d. Don’t see Harrison winning many duals against to strong centre backs like Hanley and Kline. WHEREAS I see Jackson out running them 10 times out of 10.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Team for scum on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1398 viewsGarv

Team for scum on 15:34 - Aug 27 by MrTown

Edun has to play, he has been fantastic when he has started and has only drifted due to tiredness.

Thought Jackson looked a possible threat against Sheff We’d. Don’t see Harrison winning many duals against to strong centre backs like Hanley and Kline. WHEREAS I see Jackson out running them 10 times out of 10.

Agree re: Edun, don't know how I missed him as he's been our best player to date.

Point well made on Jackson/Harrison, too.

Team for scum on 15:59 - Aug 27 with 1354 viewsMrTown

Team for scum on 15:39 - Aug 27 by Garv

Agree re: Edun, don't know how I missed him as he's been our best player to date.

Point well made on Jackson/Harrison, too.

I think my final selection would be to match them 4-2-3-1. Add a 2nd holding midfielder to nullify the 3 attacking players of Marshall/Pukki/Hernandez but also allows us to push our wingers 5 yards higher at the pitch.

Team would be:

––––––––––––Bialkowski––––––––––
Donacien ––Chambers –– Knudsen –-Kenlock
–––––––– Skuse ––––––Chalobah––––––
Edwards –––––––-Nolan ––––––––– Edun
–––––––––––– Jackson –––––––––––––

SUBS: Gerken - Spence - Ward - Harrison - Bishop - Downes - Sears

Certainly would be nice to add Dozzell/Huws/Rowe as I think our substitutes other than Edun haven’t been impactful at all.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Team for scum on 16:06 - Aug 27 with 1343 viewsJ2BLUE

We simply MUST have a CB and a striker in by then IMO or we'll face half a season with two senior CBs and two strikers who are untested at this level.

Replace Kenlock with Tilt and swap them round.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024