Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... 18:57 - Sep 22 with 3449 viewsartsbossbeard

...the players today didn't step up. Pro footy players playing like they're in a training drill.

Shocking stuff, all round.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:37 - Sep 22 with 480 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:30 - Sep 22 by artsbossbeard

I'm deflated because today I could see that the team aren't buying into what the manager is asking. That's a big, big issue and goes far beyond whether I think PH is up to the task or if we're now in a better position since MM's departure.

As Sarge has mentioned above the games that I have listed were diabolical as was today. Somehow though the manner of our performances from that list were never a problem for you and you were knocking those who were as deflated/angry/upset as you are today.

Furthermore.....don't you remember the way you slated Edun following his red card against Aston Villa? Again you never criticised McCarthys proper blokes following their red cards. Spence's one against Villa was a madness for a example.
Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:39 - Sep 22 with 464 viewsHARRY10

Has he come out ?

Perhaps you should shout a bit louder.
Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:41 - Sep 22 with 465 viewstextbackup

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:11 - Sep 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

'seen many many 0-0's at PR over the last 3 years where I wonder what the point in waking up to go after a night shift is. '

Everything somehow was fine for certain brigade. All of sudden first half of the Brentford game and todays match becomes a reason to moan for them.

I've been completely behind him, and will continue to hope things turn round. im just saying, that today I had to set an alarm to wake up at 2.30, after going to bed at 0930.... and that means im awake from 2.30 until 0930 tomorrow morning.
my choice, hence why I said I wonder whats the point.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

But you are banging on about..... on 21:42 - Sep 22 with 451 viewsBloots

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:37 - Sep 22 by Mach_foreignBlue

As Sarge has mentioned above the games that I have listed were diabolical as was today. Somehow though the manner of our performances from that list were never a problem for you and you were knocking those who were as deflated/angry/upset as you are today.

Furthermore.....don't you remember the way you slated Edun following his red card against Aston Villa? Again you never criticised McCarthys proper blokes following their red cards. Spence's one against Villa was a madness for a example.

....games that you have selected, whilst ignoring any games between them.

You are talking about games and incidents that took place over a relatively long period of time.

The current issues relate to every game this season not a cherry picked selection.

It's all of them.

WE HAVE NOT WON A GAME OF FOOTBALL AT ALL.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 440 viewsjas0999

Whilst I've called the manager out from day 1... on 21:17 - Sep 22 by Sarge

Every game is a must win scenario. Those games were diabolical, as was today. To deny either is stupid. A bit of balance never hurt anyone.

Agreed. Poor today. Poor in those MM games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024