Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah and donacien have been good 20:34 - Oct 2 with 1346 viewsunstableblue

Graham, Nolan and Ward have had moments

Skuse, chambo, Knudsen, and Nsiala terrible.

As the neutral family member said... it was a fluke goal and a shocking error... Boro are not dominating

Don’t think we’ll get 2 goals... but Jesus guys back the team in the match

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:35 - Oct 2 with 1326 viewsMr_Ipswich

Hhahahaha

Are you watching this?
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:36 - Oct 2 with 1308 viewsStokieBlue

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:35 - Oct 2 by Mr_Ipswich

Hhahahaha

Are you watching this?

That's a decent assessment - far better than any of your posts this evening.

Jackson has been good based on virtually nothing - scraps really.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 1286 viewsconnorscontract

Chalobah who from Central Midfield refuses to pass it to either winger even when they have been in a good 10 yards of space?
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:37 - Oct 2 with 1278 viewsMr_Ipswich

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:36 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

That's a decent assessment - far better than any of your posts this evening.

Jackson has been good based on virtually nothing - scraps really.

SB

How can you say he's 'good' when he hasn't contributed (through no fault of his own).

You're certainly a glass half full person.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 20:38]
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:38 - Oct 2 with 1256 viewsBlue_Moses

You are joking, right? Players not fit to wear the shirt and a pub team manager.
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:38 - Oct 2 with 1240 viewsStokieBlue

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:37 - Oct 2 by Mr_Ipswich

How can you say he's 'good' when he hasn't contributed (through no fault of his own).

You're certainly a glass half full person.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 20:38]

He's been trying to get on the end of things, he made nearly a chance for himself, he was nearly on the end of the Chalobah cross.

I can only assume you've spent so much of the half moaning and posting rants that you've missed most of the match.

SB

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:39 - Oct 2 with 1235 viewsipswich93

There’s been nothing from us what do you mean moments on yeah that header on to the net exciting stuff that 😒. Donacien I think is trying and bless him so is Jackson there a player in there I’m sure but he needs help he’s feeding of scraps is a underestimate lol .

The tempo of play passing all that is just so slow and predictable ain’t it losing the will to live watching this was hoping to get rid of this after much left

Love your positivity mate but what’s there to be positive about we’re all huff and puff with nothing there the fans will give there support if the threatening attacking intent is there .
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 20:41]
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:42 - Oct 2 with 1187 viewsHerbivore

Chalobah was in no man's land for both goals, his positional sense is non-existent. I'm not sure what you're watching to be honest. Not one player has had even a half decent game, they've all been shocking. Jackson is at least trying and has looked like he can unnerve them a bit but that's about it in terms of positives.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:43 - Oct 2 with 1161 viewsMr_Ipswich

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:38 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

He's been trying to get on the end of things, he made nearly a chance for himself, he was nearly on the end of the Chalobah cross.

I can only assume you've spent so much of the half moaning and posting rants that you've missed most of the match.

SB

Apologies...

Yay! This is great! We kicked the ball a couple of times. And I think I saw us try to tackle once. We've been having such a great season. Everything is great!!

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 1141 viewsreusersfreekicks

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:43 - Oct 2 by Mr_Ipswich

Apologies...

Yay! This is great! We kicked the ball a couple of times. And I think I saw us try to tackle once. We've been having such a great season. Everything is great!!

Tedious
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 1131 viewsSuperblue95

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:42 - Oct 2 by Herbivore

Chalobah was in no man's land for both goals, his positional sense is non-existent. I'm not sure what you're watching to be honest. Not one player has had even a half decent game, they've all been shocking. Jackson is at least trying and has looked like he can unnerve them a bit but that's about it in terms of positives.

Jackson and Toto the only ones to come out of that half with any credibility. The only two who have shown any desire

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:46 - Oct 2 with 1110 viewsStokieBlue

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:43 - Oct 2 by Mr_Ipswich

Apologies...

None of which anyone said.

You're having a bad day. Why don't you watch the second half, take it in and give us your assessment afterwards rather than 20 Hurst out posts during the match?

SB

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:47 - Oct 2 with 1090 viewsJohnny_Boy

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:42 - Oct 2 by Herbivore

Chalobah's first half performance tonight?
I'd honestly state that some of our Yoofs in the Academy couldn't have done any worse than he showed - infact, I'd suggest they might have even done better.

Looked like a schoolboy sometimes with his totally wrong positioning.
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:48 - Oct 2 with 1079 viewsgordon

Chalobah's positional sense for the Downing goal was appalling, made it very, very easy for Downing.

Again the pressing was haphazard by Nolan and Chalobah for the first goal, gave away loads of space Besic.
Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 1068 viewsjeera

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:44 - Oct 2 by Superblue95

Jackson and Toto the only ones to come out of that half with any credibility. The only two who have shown any desire

And Jackson has been replaced.

You have to assume a knock surely.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 1055 viewsconnorscontract

Chalobah and donacien have been good on 20:44 - Oct 2 by Superblue95

Donacien has been the best defender, in my opinion. Nothing particularly troubling has come from his side, and there are question marks over both central defenders for the goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024