Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ 10:21 - Oct 27 with 1209 viewsCurrie10

HOWEVER - ITFC isn't about me. I, like the rest of you, have zero idea as to how he'll do.

Did cracking jobs at Norwich and others.

Unless he starts doing silly things like Hurst pretty much right from the off, he has my support.

Welcome aboard Lambert.
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:24 - Oct 27 with 1201 viewsHerbivore

There's a surprise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:27 - Oct 27 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:24 - Oct 27 by Herbivore

There's a surprise.

The most surprising thing in that post is the 'ITFC isn't about me'claim, given all the whiny threads he's started...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:29 - Oct 27 with 1159 viewsm14_blue

Who would have been your choice?

I've got a good feeling about PL (but then I also had a good felling about PH....)
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:37 - Oct 27 with 1121 viewsCurrie10

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:29 - Oct 27 by m14_blue

Who would have been your choice?

I've got a good feeling about PL (but then I also had a good felling about PH....)

I'd have gone for Bruce. I think he's very good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Lambert

Little research on Lambert - he looks better than I initially thought.

People say he's been crap post Norwich - not true. Villa, a little underwhelming.

However, both Blackburn + Wolves his win %%% was VERY good considering the goings on at both / Stoke he inherited a squad in a mess and improved performances. Sure, results weren't great - however Stoke I'm going to disregard as not our league.

Here's to a good new era.
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:38 - Oct 27 with 1118 viewsCurrie10

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:27 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

The most surprising thing in that post is the 'ITFC isn't about me'claim, given all the whiny threads he's started...

Ah here we go the usual clique out in full force.

Well played.
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:40 - Oct 27 with 1102 viewsPositivelyPortman

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:27 - Oct 27 by BlueBadger

Sorry, that was an uppie. iPhone = fat finger.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:41 - Oct 27 with 1091 viewsCurrie10

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 10:40 - Oct 27 by PositivelyPortman

Sorry, that was an uppie. iPhone = fat finger.

Just about sums you up that post. #clueless
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 11:45 - Oct 27 with 989 viewsKeaneish

If he plays full backs at full back, and centre halves at centre half, i'll forget where he's managed as he'll be infinitely better than our last 4 managers...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 11:56 - Oct 27 with 955 viewsRyorry

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 11:45 - Oct 27 by Keaneish

If he plays full backs at full back, and centre halves at centre half, i'll forget where he's managed as he'll be infinitely better than our last 4 managers...

And strikers in the middle instead of out on the wing!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 12:04 - Oct 27 with 936 viewsjimmyvet

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 11:56 - Oct 27 by Ryorry

Most excited I have been since burley I do have a good good feeling about this....when hurst was first mentioned i was sat at a pool bar with mate who is a norwich fan and he was just laughing Paul WHO?? PH record was so average and his professional career left back at rotherham ffs such a low level it was the most underwhelming appointment but many wanted that type of manager and we all wanted it to work....now thankfully we are over that experiment and have proper manager with a proper CV

Good luck PL
Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 12:11 - Oct 27 with 907 viewsRyorry

Must confess to not being keen about Lambert........ on 11:56 - Oct 27 by Ryorry

Sears, Herbivore?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024