Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23's 10:49 - Oct 30 with 823 viewsRobTheMonk

Who's going to push through under Lambert? McLoughlin is a hopeful for me. Captain of the U23's as well?
Under 23's on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 810 viewsSomethingBlue

I wonder if Folami will get some bench time once he's back over here. Appears to have been the shining light of Australia's under-19s in the past few weeks and a lot of people over there are tipping him for a senior call-up. New manager to impress and all that, but he can hold the ball up quite well and produce little things from nothing. If it hadn't been for international duty I imagine he might have had a few minutes recently.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Under 23's on 10:55 - Oct 30 with 792 viewsReuser_is_God

Under 23's on 10:52 - Oct 30 by SomethingBlue

I wonder if Folami will get some bench time once he's back over here. Appears to have been the shining light of Australia's under-19s in the past few weeks and a lot of people over there are tipping him for a senior call-up. New manager to impress and all that, but he can hold the ball up quite well and produce little things from nothing. If it hadn't been for international duty I imagine he might have had a few minutes recently.

I thought he looked very accomplished at the back end of lat season.

Has the aura of a good player, never felt as though he was a teenager making his 1st steps into senior football.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Under 23's on 10:57 - Oct 30 with 776 viewsPinewoodblue

Get down Portman Road next Monday evening and judge for yourself. U23's home to Cardiff 7pm kick off season ticket holders get in for free.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Under 23's on 10:58 - Oct 30 with 772 viewsJakeITFC

Under 23's on 10:52 - Oct 30 by SomethingBlue

Yeah, Folami the obvious one for me - a little bit of height and touch upfront is the major thing missing in the side atm.

I really think we might see a free agent forward come in, though (assuming Harrison is a way off).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024