Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night 11:40 - Nov 2 with 5576 viewsBrixtonBlue

and I have to select the venue as it's my birthday. We go to Gandhi for our end of season meal but it would be good to try somewhere different (and not necessarily curry). Any recommendations?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:02 - Nov 2 with 1072 viewsReuser_is_God

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 14:41 - Nov 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Papa Panda, Spoons World and My Chinese are all wonderful establishments...

My Chinese? Never heard of it.

Those world buffet places are always horrendous & anyone half 1/2 a brain cell knows never to go there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:03 - Nov 2 with 1070 viewsSteve_M

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:02 - Nov 2 by Reuser_is_God

Those world buffet places are always horrendous & anyone half 1/2 a brain cell knows never to go there.

Is the Ipswich one busy then?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:04 - Nov 2 with 1065 viewsfooters

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:02 - Nov 2 by Reuser_is_God

Anywhere that you can put Yorkshire pudding and kung po chicken on the same plate should be bombed.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:06 - Nov 2 with 1063 viewsReuser_is_God

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:03 - Nov 2 by Steve_M

Is the Ipswich one busy then?

Ha, very good.

I've not been & will never go. I went to one at the O2 once as I, with my 1/2 a brain cell, forgot to book somewhere better & it was the only place without a 60 minute wait for a table & there was a reason for that.

I've also been to one in Leeds when visiting a mate there at Uni. My christ it was sh1t. The only thing edible was the Coco pops they'd dressed up as desert next to the Ice cream machine

Evans out

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:08 - Nov 2 with 1051 viewsSteve_M

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:04 - Nov 2 by footers

Anywhere that you can put Yorkshire pudding and kung po chicken on the same plate should be bombed.

What about onion rings?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:09 - Nov 2 with 1043 viewsfooters

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:08 - Nov 2 by Steve_M

What about onion rings?

I'm still waiting for Rommy to smoke his first spliff and make dinner. The results would horrify.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 16:10]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:10 - Nov 2 with 1043 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich Star review: Jack of all trades, master of none whatsoever.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:13 - Nov 2 with 1032 viewsReuser_is_God

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:10 - Nov 2 by artsbossbeard

Ipswich Star review: Jack of all trades, master of none whatsoever.

I've just read the review.

Sounds delightful.

£15 a head for help yourself warm buffet sh1te!!!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 16:13]

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:13 - Nov 2 with 1029 viewschicoazul

Have you thought about Bella Pasta?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 17:05 - Nov 2 with 974 viewsbluerthanthou

Zaika is best curry in town and @Twenty5 is always good. I'd also suggest Takayama in Fore Street for Japanese/Korean food. Had great meal there earlier this year, portions were large but good value too.
on 17:08 - Nov 2 with 969 views_

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 16:13 - Nov 2 by chicoazul

Have you thought about Bella Pasta?

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 17:11 - Nov 2 with 958 viewsportmanking

Want to have a meal out in Ipswich tomorrow night on 17:05 - Nov 2 by bluerthanthou

Zaika is best curry in town and @Twenty5 is always good. I'd also suggest Takayama in Fore Street for Japanese/Korean food. Had great meal there earlier this year, portions were large but good value too.

Great shout re. Takayama.

Now that's a place you can really call authentic. Fantastically fresh Japanese food. Went there a month or so ago and was so impressed with the quality and the value. Hope they continue to do well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024