Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him 17:46 - Nov 7 with 3657 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

1) What a guy
2) He must have a huge house
3) I'm starting to feel really positive about our club again.

Up the Blues

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 18:30 - Nov 7 with 3492 viewsSporall

Just this second read that and was going to post the link. Quite remarkable captaincy. And how big is his annex??

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/jack-lankester-lives-with-ipswich-town-captain-luke
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 18:42 - Nov 7 with 3389 viewsRIPbobby

Fair play to him. He is really coming across as a really top guy. Seems to be Ipswich through and through. He should be earmarked for next manager or a new role of some sort of club ethics champion.
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 18:47 - Nov 7 with 3347 viewsMoeGreen

Totally agree, great to hear this COYB
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:18 - Nov 7 with 3222 viewsdavblue

Would like him to be a boss here at some point.
I'd marry Chambo.... on 19:25 - Nov 7 with 3186 viewsBloots

....I've told my missus this numerous times.

She understands and doesn't blame me in the slightest.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:28 - Nov 7 with 3161 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nice work chambo.

...even the annexe must be big!

Is he Ipswich based?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:32 - Nov 7 with 3145 viewsgordon

Another quite notable thing about Chambers is that he's already made 657 club first team appearances, and is only just turned 33.

John Wark, for comparison (who seemed to be basically ageless when I was first watching Town) made 796 (I think) career appearances.

Some way to go before he could think about catching the legend that is Tony Ford (considering outfield players):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Ford_(footballer,_born_1959)
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:36 - Nov 7 with 3117 viewsCC_Blues

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:28 - Nov 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nice work chambo.

Is he Ipswich based?

Yeah, over near the Suffolk show ground I think, use to be Henley Rd but that was sold
Login to get fewer ads

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:45 - Nov 7 with 3061 viewslazyblue

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:36 - Nov 7 by CC_Blues

Yeah, over near the Suffolk show ground I think, use to be Henley Rd but that was sold

You have got the wrong side of the town
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 21:20 - Nov 7 with 2747 viewsVic

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:28 - Nov 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nice work chambo.

Is he Ipswich based?

Woodbridge. Next door to Curbishley.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 21:43 - Nov 7 with 2676 viewsMeadowlark

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 21:20 - Nov 7 by Vic

Woodbridge. Next door to Curbishley.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/home/see-inside-hill-farm-barn-a-striking-modern-c

This is his house.
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 22:44 - Nov 7 with 2518 viewsblueball1

Absolute legend but if you knew how much you get paid to put each player up in digs you would see he’s also very clever too.
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 08:37 - Nov 8 with 2088 viewssolemio

Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 19:45 - Nov 7 by lazyblue

You have got the wrong side of the town

He's not saying that Henley Road is the Nacton side of town. He's saying Chambers used to live in the Henley Road area, but has moved.
Chambo has some of our younger players living with him on 08:52 - Nov 8 with 2057 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Has anybody called the police...... !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024