Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranieri to Fulham? 09:22 - Nov 14 with 2242 viewsEwan_Oozami

If they stay up, worth a punt on them winning the Premier League next season?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Ranieri to Fulham? on 09:29 - Nov 14 with 2219 viewsclive_baker

Dilly ding dilly dong!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ranieri to Fulham? on 09:45 - Nov 14 with 2194 viewsBlueySwede

Haha..if you want to throw away your money, then yes :)
Ranieri to Fulham? on 09:49 - Nov 14 with 2185 viewsSE1blue

Unless some of the big names at Man City get lured to La Liga or there’s a sudden mutiny in that squad, they’ll dominate the PL for the next few years. Can’t see anyone getting close to them as Salah will probably leave Liverpool at the end of this year.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:32 - Nov 14 with 2143 viewsNo9

An interesting choice but I don't think anyone should expect lightening to strike twice
Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:34 - Nov 14 with 2140 viewsclive_baker

I would think it's entirely plausible that they'll get relegated and win the Championship next year.

I do like Claudio.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:36 - Nov 14 with 2136 viewsNo9

Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:34 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

I would think it's entirely plausible that they'll get relegated and win the Championship next year.

I do like Claudio.

How can anyone not like Claudio?
Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:53 - Nov 14 with 2117 viewsJon_456

Ranieri to Fulham? on 09:49 - Nov 14 by SE1blue

Unless some of the big names at Man City get lured to La Liga or there’s a sudden mutiny in that squad, they’ll dominate the PL for the next few years. Can’t see anyone getting close to them as Salah will probably leave Liverpool at the end of this year.

Cant see Salah leaving Liverpool.

Feel like he had a bit of a Murphy season last year where everything he hit went in. Of course there's plenty of the season left but so far he hasn't really hit the same form as last year.
Ranieri to Fulham? on 11:13 - Nov 14 with 2099 viewsGarv

Ranieri to Fulham? on 10:53 - Nov 14 by Jon_456

Cant see Salah leaving Liverpool.

Feel like he had a bit of a Murphy season last year where everything he hit went in. Of course there's plenty of the season left but so far he hasn't really hit the same form as last year.

Unless I'm mistaken his record to this point is very similar to what it was a year ago.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Ranieri to Fulham? on 11:37 - Nov 14 with 2070 viewsWeWereZombies

I'll file that with 'The Beatles were overrated' and 'Farage to be next Prime minister' if you don't mind.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:00 - Nov 14 with 2033 viewsJon_456

Ranieri to Fulham? on 11:13 - Nov 14 by Garv

Unless I'm mistaken his record to this point is very similar to what it was a year ago.

IIRC he had an average start to last season as well before going on a run of scoring in pretty much every game.

He could replicate that this season of course but he just seems to be trying to do too much.
Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:08 - Nov 14 with 2027 viewsGarv

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:00 - Nov 14 by Jon_456

IIRC he had an average start to last season as well before going on a run of scoring in pretty much every game.

He could replicate that this season of course but he just seems to be trying to do too much.

Think it's natural. When Liverpool, and particularly the front three have been so good, teams will start to suss them out and do more to stop them being so destructive.

Man City appear to be a different beast in that they just get better.

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:18 - Nov 14 with 2003 viewsJon_456

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:08 - Nov 14 by Garv

Think it's natural. When Liverpool, and particularly the front three have been so good, teams will start to suss them out and do more to stop them being so destructive.

Man City appear to be a different beast in that they just get better.

But for me that's when THE best players still find a way and are able to perform to the same level every season.

Time will tell and hopefully he can find his form as I do like him but I just get frustrated watching him at the moment.

Also realistically who would Liverpool be willing to sell to? I think only Barca or Real would tempt him enough to force a move and I just cant see either being that interested.

Agree re Man City, quite remarkable to watch.
Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:45 - Nov 14 with 1954 viewsGarv

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:18 - Nov 14 by Jon_456

But for me that's when THE best players still find a way and are able to perform to the same level every season.

Time will tell and hopefully he can find his form as I do like him but I just get frustrated watching him at the moment.

Also realistically who would Liverpool be willing to sell to? I think only Barca or Real would tempt him enough to force a move and I just cant see either being that interested.

Agree re Man City, quite remarkable to watch.

Yep. No one has found a way to stop Ronaldo or Messi funnily enough.

The amount of goals he has scored contradicts this but I don't think Salah is the level of Suarez for example. I'm not sure Barca or Real would be willing to spend the required amount.

Might be proved wrong.

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:48 - Nov 14 with 1950 viewsJon_456

Ranieri to Fulham? on 12:45 - Nov 14 by Garv

Yep. No one has found a way to stop Ronaldo or Messi funnily enough.

The amount of goals he has scored contradicts this but I don't think Salah is the level of Suarez for example. I'm not sure Barca or Real would be willing to spend the required amount.

Might be proved wrong.

Yeah that’s what I mean.

For me he’s not as good as the likes of Suarez which is why I don’t think he’ll leave.
Ranieri to Fulham? on 21:14 - Nov 14 with 1841 viewsNBVJohn

Don’t be silly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024