Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel sorry for Knudsen. 07:22 - Nov 28 with 4069 viewsSitfcB

Chief Scapegoat.

He’s so passionate for ITFC and cares so much. He might not be the best at times but will always give 100% whatever.

Of course there’s going to be talk about his future, only natural, and he wants to stay.

Doesn’t deserve all the stick he gets.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:40 - Nov 28 with 886 viewsBlueBadger

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 10:54 - Nov 28 by LeagueOne

People forget that since Knudsen joined us, we've only finished in the top end of the table once. Not saying it's all him, but pretending a guy who's had a bad season with the team rock bottom of the league with 1 win is somehow an unfairly maligned heart and soul of the club, is simply ridiculous really. I don't fault the guys effort but he's never really been very good for us, if he were we wouldn't need a simple set piece or light gust of wind to make him fall to pieces at the back.

He's after a new contract, he's going to say nice things.

'It's all Knudsen's fault we've stopped getting top half finishes' is some quite spectacular scapegoating, even for this place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:45 - Nov 28 with 881 viewsBlueBadger

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:11 - Nov 28 by BiGDonnie

Well said. There's a few who like you, who seem to know what they're doing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:46 - Nov 28 with 879 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:40 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

'It's all Knudsen's fault we've stopped getting top half finishes' is some quite spectacular scapegoating, even for this place.

He didn't say that? Stop embarrassing yourself.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:50 - Nov 28 with 872 viewsGlasgowBlue

My take on Knudsen.

He's been cursed by not being Creswell or Mings. He's a decent mid table Championship team left back. No more no less. But he has been on the end of a lot of unnecessary stick becover the past few seasons. I was also critical of Hurst for dropping him as I don't think he was performing any worse than the rest of our gaff prone defence , who were gifting the opposition goal after goal under Hurst.

I would want a fully committed Knudsen to stay and be a part of the team that pulls of the relegation escape.

But here's the rub. Is he commited?

It's funny how in the final weeks of a season, a team battling relegation give everything they have and pull off the sort of result against the top teams that they have been incapable of doing all season. It's a case of do or die and the players find the energy and commitment that they lacked for the earlier parts of the season.

Now we are rooted to the foot of the table. We can't leave it to the last few games to "do or die". We need every player to give everything they have got before it is too late. And I fear that Knudsen's recent comments suggest that he won't do that.

Yes he'll be a professional, and play to what he believes is his best in each game. But in the back of his mind he is thinking of a move elsewhere. If we go down then he won't be around to play on a wet Wednesday night in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. He is not going to "do or die" (I wish I could think of a better phrase).

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:51 - Nov 28 with 882 viewsPhilTWTD

Comes across as a really top bloke as well whenever we do media stuff with him. Agree, he doesn't deserve all the stick.
Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:52 - Nov 28 with 876 viewsshoopdelang

Didn’t sound commuter when MM left or in his most recent interview.
He is at most an average championship player... though personally I’d say lower end championship yet he comes across as if he thinks we are lucky to have him
Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:57 - Nov 28 with 851 viewschicoazul

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:52 - Nov 28 by shoopdelang

He is at most an average championship player... though personally I’d say lower end championship yet he comes across as if he thinks we are lucky to have him

Considering how bad we are I would say we are lucky to have an average championship player.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:58 - Nov 28 with 847 viewschicoazul

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:39 - Nov 28 by BiGDonnie

*Ipswich games.

Was at Millwall and I'll be at Loftus Road soon, why don't you come say hi?

You might wipe your penis on me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 12:02 - Nov 28 with 837 viewsBiGDonnie

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:58 - Nov 28 by chicoazul

You might wipe your penis on me.

That won't be weird to read for any new TWTDers at all.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 12:14 - Nov 28 with 828 viewsGeoffSentence

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 12:02 - Nov 28 by BiGDonnie

That won't be weird to read for any new TWTDers at all.

It's still weird for those of us who know what he's talking about.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 13:31 - Nov 28 with 807 viewsGuthrum

Feel sorry for Knudsen. on 11:52 - Nov 28 by shoopdelang

What's he supposed to say - "I don't care if I get moved on by the new manager", "Not bothered about getting a new contract and being forced to leave Ipswich"? Sounds to me more like he wants to stay at Town.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024