Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saying... 12:00 - Nov 30 with 1586 viewsgood_at_COD

Paul Lambert has taken two points from his four games in charge, while Paul Hurst took three from his last four games in charge. Lambert, therefore, is averaging 0.5 points per game, while Hurst averaged 0.64 points per game. What does that tell us?

Giggsy

Just saying... on 12:02 - Nov 30 with 1571 viewsMetal_Hacker

I believe it shows me at least you're quite good at mathematics

Poll: If it were one or the other

That we're crap at football? (n/t) on 12:02 - Nov 30 with 1569 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Just saying... on 12:14 - Nov 30 with 1518 viewsclive_baker

This post tells me you don't understand the extent of the sh1t show Lambert has inherited off the worst manager in our clubs history.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just saying... on 12:48 - Nov 30 with 1449 viewsEly_Blue

It tells us that you can spin statistics to show whatever you want to and make them fit your own motive.

One statistic that you could ask is how many goals have we scored in those 4 games vs the previous 4? How much of the last 4 games have we been leading (suggesting that we are taking the game to teams from the start) vs the time under PH where I believe the only time we were ever in front against anyone before the Swansea win was the first game of the season

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Just saying... on 13:02 - Nov 30 with 1410 viewsPositivelyPortman

Just saying... on 12:14 - Nov 30 by clive_baker

This post tells me you don't understand the extent of the sh1t show Lambert has inherited off the worst manager in our clubs history.

....and yet the couple of players that he’s obviously none too impressed with after the Bristol game are the MM remainers.
Sears and Skuse however appear to be reenergised.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Just saying... on 13:03 - Nov 30 with 1404 viewsDyland

Just saying... on 13:02 - Nov 30 by PositivelyPortman

....and yet the couple of players that he’s obviously none too impressed with after the Bristol game are the MM remainers.
Sears and Skuse however appear to be reenergised.

Skuse was a revelation against Brizzle.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Just saying... on 13:06 - Nov 30 with 1394 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just saying... on 12:48 - Nov 30 by Ely_Blue

It tells us that you can spin statistics to show whatever you want to and make them fit your own motive.

One statistic that you could ask is how many goals have we scored in those 4 games vs the previous 4? How much of the last 4 games have we been leading (suggesting that we are taking the game to teams from the start) vs the time under PH where I believe the only time we were ever in front against anyone before the Swansea win was the first game of the season

And yet how much time have we spent in being in front of the opposition under Lambert when it matters?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just saying... on 13:47 - Nov 30 with 1335 viewsVaughan8

You do realise Hurst had a pre-season to work with these sh!te players he's brought in...…
You can turn "stats" into anything you want.

Lets say. We only scored 3 goals in the first 4 games of Hurst's regime. We have scored 6 in Lambert's. We conceded 6 for Hurst's and 8 for lambert's, so lambert has a better goal difference...…...

As you can see, stats can be meaningless. What does the above actually mean taken out as a standalone stat. Not a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024