Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... 12:33 - Dec 14 with 2423 viewsSmithy

just saying

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:34 - Dec 14 with 2419 viewschicoazul

I'd have him over Ellis Harrison if thats what you mean.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:35 - Dec 14 with 2409 viewsSuperblue95

Could still do a job up front

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:35 - Dec 14 with 2407 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

He is in the right ITFC price bracket, wages could be the problem in the deal.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:40 - Dec 14 with 2369 viewsKeno

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:34 - Dec 14 by chicoazul

I'd have him over Ellis Harrison if thats what you mean.

to be honest Id prefer him to Ellie Harrison

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 12:47 - Dec 14 with 2338 viewswkj

He has rescued our season once before, I would love to see him do it again, in some capacity.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 13:37 - Dec 14 with 2242 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would a great coaching addition

Teaching our youngsters on box movement, in all my years supporting town, no one comes close to how good he was in the box.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 2218 viewstractorian

He left with their manager, Darrrell Clarke. One fan, in an interview with the local ITV station, said that he thought Paul Hurst would be a good replacement.
Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 13:46 - Dec 14 with 2200 viewsRyorry

So how old is he now, does he still have pace?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 1970 viewsBasuco

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 13:46 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Did he ever have pace?
Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 19:53 - Dec 14 with 1896 viewsPecker

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 13:46 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

He is 46. I guess the op meant as a coach.
Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 20:59 - Dec 14 with 1832 viewsRyorry

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 19:53 - Dec 14 by Pecker

Haha, I cba to look him up and have a very poor sense/memory of the lapse of time, did have a vague feeling he must be pushing at least 40!

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 21:01 - Dec 14 with 1826 viewsRyorry

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 19:04 - Dec 14 by Basuco

Did he ever have pace?

I might be labouring under the delusion that he got into the position of rounding the keeper at Anfield as a result of pace, whereas you're probably right and it was down to guile.

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 21:03 - Dec 14 with 1821 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 19:53 - Dec 14 by Pecker

Could have him up front with Cameron Stewart supplying the ammunition. He's free as well and ready for action.
Marcus Stewart has left Bristol Rovers......... on 21:23 - Dec 14 with 1792 viewsjpring89

If we had him in his prime we would be top 6 not bottom.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024