Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question to season ticket holders 20:41 - Dec 18 with 7031 viewstextbackup

Do you think you should receive something for being a ST holder?

I ask as I’ve seen a few tweets moaning that these £10, 50% ticket deals are run.

Personally, I think the direct debit scheme is more than enough as a ‘thank you’ they allow us 12 months to make it easier to afford to attend.

Wanting anything else is madness and just isn’t what it’s about being a ST holder

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Question to season ticket holders on 09:54 - Dec 19 with 1044 viewstextbackup

Question to season ticket holders on 09:35 - Dec 19 by artsbossbeard

Also, I don't understand posts on FB/twitter/etc with people offering their season ticket out for cash if they can't make it.

I'll gladly give mine away freebies just to have a bum on the seat.

reckon I give mine away 4/5/6 times a season. its paid for so wouldn't want it going to waste

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Personally, the main reason.... on 10:20 - Dec 19 with 1009 viewsBluebell

Personally, the main reason.... on 20:48 - Dec 18 by Bloots

....I get a season ticket is to guarantee my particular seat at each game.

Obviously you save a few quid each week as well, but mainly I get one so that I don't end up sitting next to some random barmy every week.

Some of our fans are mentalists.

^This^

Unfortunately you can't predict who will be in the seats near you if they are not bought by ST holders. We have had some real idiots behind us at times this season. One a couple of weeks ago couldn't speak without spitting out swear words. Not a pleasant thing.
Question to season ticket holders on 10:34 - Dec 19 with 1003 viewsKieran_Knows

Like the bloke the other week who moaned about not getting a £10 voucher from the club, unbelievable.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Question to season ticket holders on 10:36 - Dec 19 with 1001 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well said.

I’d be fine with discounts for every remaining game this season. Even if that means season ticket have less ‘value’ than before.

We need Portman road loud and packed.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Question to season ticket holders on 11:37 - Dec 19 with 975 viewsTractorCam

Of course not, honestly we have some proper ridiculous fans out there.

"It's not fair that fairweather fans are getting this game cheaper than my average per game on a season ticket, i deserve a voucher!"

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Question to season ticket holders on 11:38 - Dec 19 with 968 viewsDyland

Question to season ticket holders on 20:42 - Dec 18 by Reuser_is_God

No, any ST holder that moans about the club doing all they can do attract more support is a fcuking melt.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Personally, the main reason.... on 11:38 - Dec 19 with 968 viewsDyland

Personally, the main reason.... on 20:48 - Dec 18 by Bloots

....I get a season ticket is to guarantee my particular seat at each game.

Obviously you save a few quid each week as well, but mainly I get one so that I don't end up sitting next to some random barmy every week.

Some of our fans are mentalists.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Question to season ticket holders on 12:14 - Dec 19 with 947 viewsSouperJim

Question to season ticket holders on 20:51 - Dec 18 by bluefunk

The only thing I ask is that they don’t let that tw@t that came for the WBA game buy the seat next to me ever again

I know what you mean, the bloke who sits to my right every game does my fruit in. Speakin of fruit, he often brings a banana to eat at half time too. Yellow fruit shouldn't be allowed in the ground. And he doesn't sing.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

Question to season ticket holders on 20:42 - Dec 19 with 870 viewsWickets

Question to season ticket holders on 12:14 - Dec 19 by SouperJim

I know what you mean, the bloke who sits to my right every game does my fruit in. Speakin of fruit, he often brings a banana to eat at half time too. Yellow fruit shouldn't be allowed in the ground. And he doesn't sing.

Nice one son ! No Christmas prezzie for you !!
Question to season ticket holders on 21:13 - Dec 19 with 858 viewsParisBlue

Having had a season ticket for 18 years I cancelled mine in October largely due to changes in circumstances and increased costs.

For the majority of the time home games have involved a 400+ mile round trip, impossible to make midweek games and I often travel away for work. I used to average 8-10 games a season, so it was never financially viable. More a donation to a less than worthy cause.

When I emailed the club I mentioned some of that, I'd only been to 3 games this season, and given the overpayments for this season I hinted that they might offer me a free ticket or two for later on in the season.

I got a one-line reply essentially stating "We understand and confirm your Direct Debit has been cancelled".

I might be naive, but I expected a bit more - perhaps a "Thank You" and some sort of "we hope to see you in the future" or encouragement to sign up at some point in the future.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024