Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has PL just been 15:49 - Dec 31 with 1848 viewsstewartm

hit slam bang in the face by ME transfer policy/strategy? ME has probably told PL that the backing is there (hence PL taking the job), but Lambert's idea of backing and the super Evans idea of backing might be on very different levels.

Could we see PL quitting before January is out? or will we get 6 signings of the calibre/quality required?

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Has PL just been on 16:05 - Dec 31 with 1803 viewstextbackup

With what he’s said, plus chambers quotes, it really wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a big difference between what PL wants and what ME is offering

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Has PL just been on 16:16 - Dec 31 with 1738 viewsRegencyBlue

Has PL just been on 16:05 - Dec 31 by textbackup

With what he’s said, plus chambers quotes, it really wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a big difference between what PL wants and what ME is offering

The Lambert performance on the same day as the Chambers report is quite interesting.

It’s one hell of a coincidence that they are both putting Evans on the spot on the same day never having said anything like it before.

It does make you wonder if there are some tensions behind the scenes.
Has PL just been on 16:22 - Dec 31 with 1709 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Yes to your 1st question, And no to your 2nd.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Has PL just been on 16:25 - Dec 31 with 1688 viewsdavblue

Has PL just been on 16:16 - Dec 31 by RegencyBlue

The Lambert performance on the same day as the Chambers report is quite interesting.

It’s one hell of a coincidence that they are both putting Evans on the spot on the same day never having said anything like it before.

It does make you wonder if there are some tensions behind the scenes.

Chambers said his piece after the boro game.
Has PL just been on 16:28 - Dec 31 with 1670 viewsRegencyBlue

Has PL just been on 16:25 - Dec 31 by davblue

Chambers said his piece after the boro game.

Ok within a couple of days then.

Still think something’s up.
Has PL just been on 16:41 - Dec 31 with 1605 viewsWhymarkmariner

Has PL just been on 16:28 - Dec 31 by RegencyBlue

Ok within a couple of days then.

Still think something’s up.

If it turns out that Evans won't back Paul Lambert to the extent he requires then there should be massive protests at PR. People are sick and tired of Evans fannying about. O.k. he's been let down a few times, But if you go out with a girl and she messed you about it doesn't mean that every girl is like that. If he doesn't trust his manager then the manager shouldn't be their in the first place.
Has PL just been on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 1560 viewsBackToRussia

Has PL just been on 16:41 - Dec 31 by Whymarkmariner

If it turns out that Evans won't back Paul Lambert to the extent he requires then there should be massive protests at PR. People are sick and tired of Evans fannying about. O.k. he's been let down a few times, But if you go out with a girl and she messed you about it doesn't mean that every girl is like that. If he doesn't trust his manager then the manager shouldn't be their in the first place.

There have been no protests so far, and lots of people on here defend Evans. Giving him the last transfer window before we're potentially relegated to prove himself, after 10 years of transfer windows, seems a bit odd to me. But there you go, I don't have a Times Rich List net worth more than Evans so whatever I say isn't valid.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Has PL just been on 17:00 - Dec 31 with 1532 viewsRegencyBlue

Has PL just been on 16:41 - Dec 31 by Whymarkmariner

There should be but given there are still people who will not hear a word against him I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Login to get fewer ads

Has PL just been on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 1480 viewsdavblue

Has PL just been on 16:49 - Dec 31 by BackToRussia

There have been no protests so far, and lots of people on here defend Evans. Giving him the last transfer window before we're potentially relegated to prove himself, after 10 years of transfer windows, seems a bit odd to me. But there you go, I don't have a Times Rich List net worth more than Evans so whatever I say isn't valid.

Nothing will change from what’s gone on the previous 10 years with Evans still here.
Has PL just been on 17:14 - Dec 31 with 1467 viewsBackToRussia

Has PL just been on 17:08 - Dec 31 by davblue

Nothing will change from what’s gone on the previous 10 years with Evans still here.

I think that's a sensible thing to think, yes. If you're going on probability, the probability is Evans won't spend very much. Certainly not what we're all hoping he spends. If you're avoiding losing £7 million per year, you've surely got to chuck £5 million at that, don't you?Maybe more considering on what you're inevitably going to have to spend to try and get back to this level should we get relegated.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Has PL just been on 17:26 - Dec 31 with 1430 viewsdavblue

Has PL just been on 17:14 - Dec 31 by BackToRussia

I think that's a sensible thing to think, yes. If you're going on probability, the probability is Evans won't spend very much. Certainly not what we're all hoping he spends. If you're avoiding losing £7 million per year, you've surely got to chuck £5 million at that, don't you?Maybe more considering on what you're inevitably going to have to spend to try and get back to this level should we get relegated.

You would think so certainly!

I would rather he spent 5 million on players who could be here next year tbh rather than loanees. If it’s 1 or 2 loanees who we can’t get perm or better options then fine but basing our deals on loan players is the wrong way to go.
Has PL just been on 19:38 - Dec 31 with 1271 viewsHARRY10

But surely Evans is 'pumping money in'

........isn't that what we get told on here almost daily by his devotees ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024