Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? 12:36 - Jan 1 with 1086 viewsSwailsey

Anything less than a win and it’s almost a given that we’ll go down, right?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 12:43]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:37 - Jan 1 with 1080 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It does have the feel of a play off match today!

More nervous for this game than any other match this season!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:41 - Jan 1 with 1054 viewsJ2BLUE

In ten days the hysteria will look so daft. 6/6 points, fourth round of the cup and three quality loan signings.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:43 - Jan 1 with 1041 viewsDarth_Koont

Not really but it will feel like it.

A win today and we can go into the FA Cup game fairly relaxed and also feel a bit more positive about the transfer business we need to do.

A loss and we'll be left stewing for a couple of weeks when it feels like time is running out.

So it'll be a draw that puts us in limbo then.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:43 - Jan 1 with 1032 viewsPJH

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:41 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

In ten days the hysteria will look so daft. 6/6 points, fourth round of the cup and three quality loan signings.

I would be delighted with two out of those three-not too bothered about being in the fourth round of the cup.
Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:44 - Jan 1 with 1027 viewssuffolkpoker

We are not at that position yet. If we loose and results go in our favour.
By Saturday we could have our 10+ goal scoring hero on the dopr

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:53 - Jan 1 with 1001 viewsfooters

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:43 - Jan 1 by PJH

I would be delighted with two out of those three-not too bothered about being in the fourth round of the cup.

An exit would probably do us a favour in the long term but could halt any momentum short term. Not sure what I'd prefer.

Not sure today's make or break, though we are now in the business-end of the season where every point counts (as if it didn't before!). Think with Lambert at the helm and half a dozen older heads coming in we'll be fine, just about.

Or I may still be p1ssed from last night.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:56 - Jan 1 with 981 viewsDarth_Koont

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:53 - Jan 1 by footers

An exit would probably do us a favour in the long term but could halt any momentum short term. Not sure what I'd prefer.

Not sure today's make or break, though we are now in the business-end of the season where every point counts (as if it didn't before!). Think with Lambert at the helm and half a dozen older heads coming in we'll be fine, just about.

Or I may still be p1ssed from last night.

I think we give a few of the fringe players or those who just need more games under their belt. So Bart, Nsiala, Kenlock (at present), Bishop, Huws if he's close, Jackson, Lankester, Rowe etc.

Depends on how many loanees come in by then and how important it is to get them up to speed with the main team.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:56 - Jan 1 with 979 viewsJ2BLUE

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:43 - Jan 1 by PJH

Momentum.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:59 - Jan 1 with 968 viewsfooters

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:56 - Jan 1 by Darth_Koont

I think we give a few of the fringe players or those who just need more games under their belt. So Bart, Nsiala, Kenlock (at present), Bishop, Huws if he's close, Jackson, Lankester, Rowe etc.

Depends on how many loanees come in by then and how important it is to get them up to speed with the main team.

That would make sense. We've got enough fringe players to keep solely for the cup, and would do their development good getting some game time. Because let's be honest, we're not in a position to field most in the league at present.

We'll see what PL has up his sleeve. But I firmly #BELIEVE!

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 13:00 - Jan 1 with 964 viewsfooters

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 12:56 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

Momentum.

What's Corbyn got to do with this?

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 13:06 - Jan 1 with 946 viewsHerbivore

I think depending on other results a draw today isn't a disaster. It would mean Rotherham at home is a genuine must win though imo, 4 points from these 2 games is the minimum we need. Sadly I won't be there today but fingers crossed for a much needed win.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 842 views_

Is it hyperbole to say that today really is make or break? on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 820 viewsBluesquid

Nah, don't think so actually, draw ok today but Rotherham is a must win considering their position and that they have 2 players banned.

Let's just cut Millwall loose and say they won't finish in the bottom 3.

Our mini table consists of Reading, Rotherham and Bolton and we have to finish top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024