Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans 18:31 - Jan 1 with 1361 viewsstewartm

Write off the debt and sell the club for a minimum price, then who ever could get his hands on ITFC ban ME from the club for life along with all of his minions! Let all know that Ipswich fans reject everything ME has done here (including not backing Mick McCarthy) who with the right backing would have got ITFC promoted! I will not even start with the sacking of Magilton and bringing in the dark lord!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 18:33]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Evans on 18:54 - Jan 1 with 1288 viewsJ2BLUE

dark lords*

There were 3!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Evans on 19:23 - Jan 1 with 1239 viewsm14_blue

So you want the guy to write off tens of millions of pounds to subsidise your hobby and then throw a load of abuse at him?
Evans on 19:24 - Jan 1 with 1231 viewsfabian_illness

Never mind, back to school Thursday.
Evans on 19:26 - Jan 1 with 1215 viewsjas0999

Evans on 19:23 - Jan 1 by m14_blue

So you want the guy to write off tens of millions of pounds to subsidise your hobby and then throw a load of abuse at him?

He could write off a considerable amount of the ‘debt’ I.e. the large amount he didn’t actually pay for. Then of course he could write off the money (millions), which he has already claimed in interest payments, against the full debt, which he originally acquired for an absolute fraction.
Evans on 19:27 - Jan 1 with 1211 viewsblueconscience

In the long run, it would probably better for him to cut his losses and sell at a cut down price as his levels of funding will never get us to the Premier league to start paying himself back. But good for him if he is going to be happy throwing away millions of pounds a year for nothing. Just a shame for the fans.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 19:47]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Evans on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 1203 viewsm14_blue

Evans on 19:27 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

In the long run, it would probably better for him to cut his losses and sell at a cut down price as his levels of funding will never get us to the Premier league to start paying himself back. But good for him if he is going to be happy throwing away millions of pounds a year for nothing. Just a shame for the fans.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 19:47]

Agreed.

Although if someone needs to buy us at an even more knockdown price than is being quoted then I would seriously question if they are willing to put in any more money than Evans anyway.
Evans on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 1187 viewsWD19

Evans on 19:26 - Jan 1 by jas0999

He could write off a considerable amount of the ‘debt’ I.e. the large amount he didn’t actually pay for. Then of course he could write off the money (millions), which he has already claimed in interest payments, against the full debt, which he originally acquired for an absolute fraction.

He is going to have to write off all of that and much more besides if he is ever going to rid himself of the club.

So what’s your point caller?
Evans on 08:27 - Jan 2 with 1085 viewsstewartm

But I thought he was the saviour and he spent his own money to save us? well here is his opportunity!

Login to get fewer ads

Evans on 08:34 - Jan 2 with 1055 viewspennblue

Evans on 08:27 - Jan 2 by stewartm

But I thought he was the saviour and he spent his own money to save us? well here is his opportunity!

He has two choices a) stick se serious dish in to try and get us out of this mess or b) write off his debts and the club will sell for sure

Plenty of people can afford to stick 8 million in each year

If he does neither things will get toxic and his other brands will suffer

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Evans on 08:36 - Jan 2 with 1047 viewsstewartm

Evans on 08:34 - Jan 2 by pennblue

He has two choices a) stick se serious dish in to try and get us out of this mess or b) write off his debts and the club will sell for sure

Totally agree pennblue but this has got so bad I think option a) would not work now (regarding Championship survival).

Evans on 08:43 - Jan 2 with 1021 viewschicoazul

Evans on 08:34 - Jan 2 by pennblue

His other brands include making money off arms sales and dealing with the despotic regimes of the Mid East Russia and Turkey. He is already dealing with some of the most toxic people on earth so I dont imagine he worries those brands will "sufffer"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Evans on 09:34 - Jan 2 with 959 viewsStokieBlue

When will you be giving away 10% of your assets and selling your home for the minimum price?

Crikey.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024