Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... 21:30 - Jan 6 with 1093 viewsMaySixth

now the majority have seen that it wasn't wholly MM's fault but the owner - through either lack of strategy, lack of structure or lack of proper investment

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 21:39 - Jan 6 with 1060 viewsDarth_Koont

Strategy and structure are important and I think here he needed to be more vocal about his 5-year plan as it seemed to pass people by the first couple of years.

But as for investment, I can see his quandary. Whenever he's spent money, it's not just that he hasn't got as much value as he wanted, the team's actually gone backwards in results, league position and squad resale value .. Jim, Keane, Jewell and Hurst all took us on a downwards trajectory when they spent money.

Pronouns: He/Him

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 22:06 - Jan 6 with 998 viewstextbackup

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 21:39 - Jan 6 by Darth_Koont

Strategy and structure are important and I think here he needed to be more vocal about his 5-year plan as it seemed to pass people by the first couple of years.

But as for investment, I can see his quandary. Whenever he's spent money, it's not just that he hasn't got as much value as he wanted, the team's actually gone backwards in results, league position and squad resale value .. Jim, Keane, Jewell and Hurst all took us on a downwards trajectory when they spent money.

I get what you are saying on the managers spending, but then again, he employed these guys, that again falls at his feet.

im ashamed to admit I was taken in by his interview, probably more because I just needed something, anything, to believe in!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 22:08 - Jan 6 with 990 viewsBluearmy71

TBF you really should shut up about more subjects :P

If Lambert had the quality of player MM helped bring into the club them Lamberts style of play would have made us a class act in this division, MM''s football both in style and tactics was awful please don't try to sugar coat it.
I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 22:09 - Jan 6 with 985 viewsMrTown

Agree entirely with all the criticism you are stating, but the reality is it won’t make any difference.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 22:23 - Jan 6 with 946 viewsSuperfrans

I was a supporter of Mick’s to the end. But where do you think responsibility for the football strategy lies? For me, it’s with the person paid several hundred thousand pounds a year to run it - and that’s Mick.

When Hurst came in we had nine fit outfield players over the age of 22 - Chambers, Knudsen, Spence, Webster, Skuse, Ward, Garner, Waghorn, Sears. We had become overly reliant on loans (who had all gone back) and kids.

Of course, Evans holds the purse-strings. But, as the most senior football professional at the club, McCarthy has to take some of the responsibility for this.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 22:49 - Jan 6 with 887 viewsEwan_Oozami

I still blame Ian Harte...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I've been told to shut up with my criticism of Marcus Evans for years.... on 23:39 - Jan 6 with 847 viewsjeera

To be fair, you've come out with a lot of things over the years.

It can be quite difficult to keep up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024