Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert 08:18 - Jan 16 with 1395 viewsJ_1TFC

I am interested in how we have all taken to Paul Lambert and in particular is passion and enthusiasm for the club, fans and generally Ipswich town. His touchline manner clearly gives the players an extra level and encouragement.
Does anyone know if he was equally as enthusiastic at any of his previews clubs. Was hi like this and were his comments similar when he was at Norwich or any of his previous clubs.
For me whatever happens I hope he stays and has been exactly what we needed. Wish we would of had him instead of Hurst, but i fear had we not of experienced PH then it would of been difficult for him to be accepted here. His first press conference for me was absolutely key in winning across supporters - stroke of genius, or indeed planned help from some experts who advised him what to say. In anycase i am certain we have the right an to rebuild our much loved club.
Lambert on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 1275 viewshoppy

'have' x 3

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lambert on 11:39 - Jan 16 with 1156 viewsFixed_It

Lambert on 09:53 - Jan 16 by hoppy

'have' x 3

I was writing a list but gave up after 5 minutes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lambert on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 1128 viewsElephantintheRoom

Not worried about the slight gap between what he says and what he does? It's 'sheer madness' to get in temp players for example. You could argue the latest batch of rejects is MM-style pragmatism and worth it if Town stay up. But all the rejects then depart and Town are stuck with a disillusioned bunch of contracted players all of whom might well have got the necessary (very few really) points to stay up. If Town go down the situation is the same. A lose-lose situation no less - and complete madness, just as the manager says.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Lambert on 12:00 - Jan 16 with 1114 viewsRyorry

Lambert on 11:57 - Jan 16 by ElephantintheRoom

Not worried about the slight gap between what he says and what he does? It's 'sheer madness' to get in temp players for example. You could argue the latest batch of rejects is MM-style pragmatism and worth it if Town stay up. But all the rejects then depart and Town are stuck with a disillusioned bunch of contracted players all of whom might well have got the necessary (very few really) points to stay up. If Town go down the situation is the same. A lose-lose situation no less - and complete madness, just as the manager says.

Either I'm having a bad day with comprehension, or your post makes no sense.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 1080 viewshoppy

Lambert on 11:39 - Jan 16 by Fixed_It

I was writing a list but gave up after 5 minutes.

Which is why I just went with that. I'd of still been going if I picked them all out.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lambert on 12:19 - Jan 16 with 1060 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Simply put having Hurst here first makes all these soundbites from Lambert work much better and we are all more accepting. If we had gone from MM to PL i don't think the general consensus would have been quite so accepting(despite the performances).

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Lambert on 12:26 - Jan 16 with 1030 viewsSuperblue95

Lambert on 12:00 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

Either I'm having a bad day with comprehension, or your post makes no sense.

It hurt my head too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024