Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre 16:25 - Jan 16 with 6847 viewsclive_baker

He's a town fan. He's invited me there to watch it, reckons he knows a few pubs where we'll 'be alright'. Hardly a ringing endorsement is it? Thoughts?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 04:12 - Jan 17 with 1273 viewsm14_blue

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 16:26 - Jan 16 by Reuser_is_God

It's Ipswich Norwich not Fenerbache Galatasaray.

Fcuk both of them, Istanbul belongs to Besiktas!
One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 05:02 - Jan 17 with 1261 viewsBenters2

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 19:21 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

I guess it's no place for a diehard 'five games a season when I get a free ticket off Taxi' type like yourself eh!?

5 more than you already soppy yank!
One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 08:26 - Jan 17 with 1190 viewsBiGDonnie

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 16:28 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

There's plenty of pubs in Norwich where I'd feel safe watching the game as a Town fan.

Because you're a wrinkly old scrote who no one would bother?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 08:30 - Jan 17 with 1184 viewsHerbivore

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 08:26 - Jan 17 by BiGDonnie

Because you're a wrinkly old scrote who no one would bother?

You're really upset about that down arrow aren't you petal?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 08:32 - Jan 17 with 1182 viewsBiGDonnie

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 08:30 - Jan 17 by Herbivore

You're really upset about that down arrow aren't you petal?

Not at all, keep em coming brother!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 09:16 - Jan 17 with 1160 viewsLord_Lucan

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 22:49 - Jan 16 by stonojnr

when Adnams were our drinks sponsor, there were pubs in Norwich and Norfolk who dropped Adnams beer, refused to sell it, because it had links to town, Im not sure its ever quite recovered, unless you are in the Rumsey wells Id ask for "punt o worry bor" instead to be safe

Although Adnams never sponsored us, it was Greene King.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 09:40 - Jan 17 with 1139 viewsHerbivore

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 09:16 - Jan 17 by Lord_Lucan

Although Adnams never sponsored us, it was Greene King.

And Adnams beer is in loads of pubs in Norwich. There's two Adnams shops as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 11:29 - Jan 17 with 1098 viewsSpruceMoose

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 05:02 - Jan 17 by Benters2

5 more than you already soppy yank!

Wrong again!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 13:03 - Jan 17 with 1045 viewsBenters2

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 11:29 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Wrong again!

Balls.
lollers (n/t) on 13:05 - Jan 17 with 1043 viewsDyland

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 16:53 - Jan 16 by Burwell_Blue

One would assume you are a grown man and as such will not have your face painted and your hair blue.

So, just walk into any pub you like and order a pint.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 13:10 - Jan 17 with 1031 viewsBecclesITFC

One of my mates lives in Norwich city centre on 18:53 - Jan 16 by NBVJohn

Be reasonably discreet, avoid creating jealousy by chatting up anyone’s sister and you’ll be fine.

I watched Ipswich trounce Barnsley (I think) in some nasty pub near the market (it was called ‘Refreshers’). Must be over 20 years ago because I’ve not set foot in Narwich this millennium. The beer was awful, the company worse but the result was sweet as I recall. Christ knows how I ended up watching it there.

It was fine until the last goal went in and my previously calm and considered demeanour went out of the window. Even then it was just some youth in Sports wear giving me abuse.

Now a pizza restaurant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024